Reviews for The Watcher
Firediva0 chapter 1 . 9/7/2015
I was in an entirely other fandom and forum when I found this story. Someone asked about the Misc. section, and I was intrigued. Misc? What exactly is Misc? I browsed through it and found the Anime and Manga section. I ignored pretty much all the other fics, but then I came across this one fic that interested me.
It called and sang to my soul. Telling me that there was something there that I just had to see.
Shrugging,I opened the web page only to find one of the best one shot's that i've ever read. I have NEVER read/watched diabolo, yet you made me fall in love with this.
In this one little oneshot, you delved into the darkness and internal struggle Rai was dealing with, and ended it in the heart wrenching sadness Ren is struggling with now that Rai is gone.
You've perfectly blended in the sadness, yet didn't make it overly sad. It was intriguing and amazing, and I love it with every ounce of my soul.
You, my dear, are a great writer, and should have wayyyy more recognition than you do now.

Good job!
~Fire
PS. I sincearly hope that I get to read more from you in the future. You're an awesome writer. :)
L chapter 1 . 6/17/2007
I love it. the fanfiction world needed more Diabolo fanfics. . keep up the great work.
VGainsborough chapter 1 . 11/23/2006
Yay Diabolo! Loved it. This manga so doesn't get the love it sorely deserves, don't you think?

Great job, once again.
TaintedxSand chapter 1 . 10/13/2005
Great one-shot, i really enjoyed it, it's my favorite one so far. If you ever get the time you should right another.
KoveAiden chapter 1 . 7/15/2005
This is a terrific story. I absolutely LOVE it. Very deep. And sad. Keep writing.
Shinigami's-Girl chapter 1 . 6/15/2005
aw! your friend Koruyi think that's how its spelled!
Katarik chapter 1 . 6/12/2005
Dude. I love this fic. Rai's total obsession with Ren's innocence is so canon, and I like that Rai's emotions are returned. I also like the line "It's the last of his purity, and he's going to hell." That seems like a great explanation for why Rai chewed off his finger.

And I really like the theme of warmth that's associated with Ren, especially during his POV. Nice job.
darksaphire chapter 1 . 5/3/2005
-sniff- so sad! i like it though, and how you smoothly switched povs. impressive!
SatoXDaiKazaXRikuou chapter 1 . 4/6/2005
finally! finally someone's writen a Diabolo fic! i love Diabolo, and am proud to say i've read all 3 volumes! thank u for writing this beautiful story. u describle exactly how Rai must have been feeling with such detail and u combined the 1st 2 volumes perfectly. u are very talented. plz write more Ren/Rai fics. :) thanx.
Shima Ame chapter 1 . 3/21/2005
will read more later! Class ending... I like it so far!
Arandomchan chapter 1 . 3/5/2005
;_;

I loved this manga so much. I thank you for not butchering it. And making it pretty. And all that other stuff. I enjoyed reading this...

Kudos!
darthelwig chapter 1 . 2/14/2005
Very beautiful story, dear. I think the thing I like best about your song-fics is that even if you took the song out of the story, the story would make sense and be able to stand on it's own. You don't depend on the song. It just... adds a little something.

*sigh* You still owe me a story though...
Talas The Death Angel chapter 1 . 2/14/2005
Omg. I never thought I'd see a story about Ren and Rai! _ I LUV you! It's one of the best stories I've read on the server and the two really do seem to love each other, don't they?
Kuroya chapter 1 . 2/13/2005
Wow... I can't even think of much to say.

That was beautiful, and the ending made me cry- though I hardly ever cry. Wonderful work. Do write more Diabolo fanfiction. _

Thank you, thank you, thank you for reviewing "Sora". _ You mentioned that you'd be willing to beta for me, and yes, I still need a beta reader. I'm extremely grateful! _ Especially since I have a couple of chaptered stories (Diabolo and Yami no Matsuei, respectively) in the works that will REALLY need to be beta-ed if I actually manage to keep them going... _

Thank you for the review, offering to be a beta reader, and for writing such lovely fanfiction. _ I'm adding this to my favorite stories list, by the way.
Blue chapter 1 . 2/11/2005
Great first chapter! Good writing. Keep up the fantastic writing!