Reviews for How to Heal Your Burns
la canelle chapter 6 . 11/30/2014
Oh god. Update now. Please update. I beg you to update.
xxsummerrosexx chapter 6 . 2/6/2011
I love this story. I wish you'd update :(
Ra'iira The Fiend chapter 1 . 11/12/2005
This is seriously fucking awesome.
Evilsangel chapter 6 . 7/13/2005
very very good! i love your writing! so suspenseful! i love it! please update asap!
DreamingFae chapter 6 . 6/27/2005
I love this. It is brilliant. Please continue to write and update this it would be a shamt to never see the outcome.

P.S. Read my story and give me some pointers. I'm trying to stick to the storyline as close as possible while adding a dash of Rav/Rob because there IS something in that relationship. No matter how hard they try to make it seem like there is nothing there.
Crzy Grl chapter 6 . 6/17/2005
How to Heal Your Burns is so cool (and depressing)!

Raven is like my favorite character (besides Rob, Cy and BB, you can probably tell by now I'm not so crazy about Starfire)so it's hard to see her down like that!

Will the story get better (that it already is?)?

Please update!

Crzy Grl!
Lost1n7heDark chapter 6 . 6/2/2005
Cool. Update!
obliviandragon chapter 6 . 5/14/2005
hey keep going it was really cool
raerob4ever chapter 6 . 5/9/2005
great! raven should confess, though
Martson chapter 6 . 5/6/2005
A beautifuly written piece of fanfiction
kittykat chapter 6 . 5/3/2005
Really Good! I am amazed at how well you write! please continue with the story! UPDATE!_
the object lesson chapter 4 . 5/1/2005
*sighs* i wish i could finish it now but i must go. excellent story thus far! keep writing
princesslily chapter 6 . 4/25/2005
I really love ur story and the emotin of both characters put in it. Keep writing!
Peanutbutter chapter 6 . 4/24/2005
This may help for future reference:

This episode also has elements of rape in it-Slade's single-minded pursuit of Raven at the exclusion of all else (he basically brushed everyone and everything else aside and kept coming after her), his extremely menacing tone (he has spoken menacingly to Robin, but always with a manner of respect deep down that was lacking when he talked to Raven, he spoke to her like she was a little girl, which would serve to lessen her power and increase his over her), his grabbing her by the wrists and extending her arms, keeping her helpless against him, forcing her hair to grow and marking her with his symbol, thereby making her 'his', the tearing of her clothes, her extreme fear over his attack because of her helplessness against him, etc. Even when it was over, Raven was shown cutting her hair back to its normal length, a measure of taking back control over her life-but only a little control. Like many a rape victim, Raven feels that this could all happen again at any time-as she looks at her hands, she sees the 'unclean' marks left behind by Slade's attack, even though no one else can see them, and she remarks that this is only the beginning. These visuals were probably meant to show the horror behind her birth without having her say them to Robin, which would presumably not have the same impact. Hopefully future episodes will also show her get some support, both from the Titans and anyone else she can get on her side, to make her way back from the physical and emotional toll this attack, coupled with her knowledge of where she came from and what she is destined to do, is taking on her. Meditation may help her to a degree, since that is what she does on a regular basis, but only to a degree, and must be coupled with help from the people closest to her.
That one guy chapter 6 . 4/22/2005
LIVE CHLOESWORDS! LIVE!

...

This fic is too good to let die.