Reviews for Because I Love Her
Guest chapter 1 . 12/27/2012
I think this showed exactly WHY HarryHermione wouldn't work, even if I'm a big Harry Hermione shipper. Thank you so much for this!
heygodcomplex chapter 1 . 10/25/2010
Very powerful. And very true to canon, with the characterization and all.
Macbeth2 chapter 1 . 11/28/2009
I like this a lot. It portrays the not-so-happy ending that not enough fics have.
Valzen chapter 1 . 3/20/2009
ouch.
medstudent1026 chapter 1 . 5/5/2008
i actually got your hidden meaning.. and here i thought you loked harry/hermione... hehe! just joking... anyways it was a great story
hopelily chapter 1 . 1/20/2008
Oh, wow, holy shit, that's good. The predictable, always the predictable. I love the way you said the part about "boy meets girl, etc, etc". Just beautiful. Did you know that you have a way with making simple words mean the world?

Lily

P.S. The collar idea really sticks in my mind- would you mind if I use in a different context in a fic of mine that may or may not be posted?
madbrad chapter 1 . 5/27/2007
Oh my goodness. What a powerful little story!

Of course, you do realise that I am obliged to send the H/Hr police after you ... :-)

There's enough truth in this to make a H/Hr shipper wince; it's pretty close to home. How many times in canon has Harry 'tuned Hermione out'? Even flat out lie to her? Ouch. Concatenating that canon behaviour with Harry's confusion as to what 'true love' really is ... or that he was too lazy to work things out for himself (too used to Hermione telling him what to do?) ... was a wonderfully clever idea for this tale.

Even if I'm a bit upset/sad after reading it. It's a good fanfic that makes one think, thank you!
dragongirlG chapter 1 . 4/17/2006
Simple, elegant. Lovely analogy with the collar. Well done.
opal star chapter 1 . 2/16/2006
"One of these days the collar is going to choke him."

Nice little metaphor, and a nice little dark flicet :D
Phillippa of the Phoenix chapter 1 . 11/16/2005
So sad. So true. So believable. So beautiful.

{Phillippa}
Fledgling chapter 1 . 4/12/2005
I found this characterization of them terribly saddening. Again, I'm reading something that made me sad..oh well. Wonderfully done- I like the new way of looking at Hermione.
Anna chapter 1 . 2/20/2005
I jsut wanted you too know what a well written story this was. Of course i check your profile constantly to see if you've posted anything new. All your stuff is so well done. I like the simplicity of this piece, and the theme behind it. Please keep writing more