Reviews for Wishes
lala3553 chapter 1 . 3/4/2008
finish story please
FrostFaerie chapter 6 . 1/12/2008
OH! I must know what they were talking about! Please update soon! If you don't I will hunt you down, and make you type more! I must know!-has an emotional breakdown, pulling out hair and crying-
EvilProudOfIt chapter 6 . 10/1/2005
Note that you didn't have to capitalize that phrase "mountain zebra."

Why do you constantly spell things like the British?

I like the cliff hanger. If you don't explain it to me on Monday, I will withold "Celebrity Skin."

I voted "d."

Is this is the one where all of us show up? If so, you'll have to up the rating if you're going to threaten us with the JxJ pairing.
EvilProudOfIt chapter 5 . 10/1/2005
"hold 51 of the vote" 51%, you mean?

It's not "ei." It's "i.e."

“Is he within sane?” right...

nice scene divider

“Uhh…” Raven sighed. This makes it sound like Raven is the one speaking. Why don't you type in

"Cyborg bit his lip briefly. "Uh..."

Raven sighed" instead of indenting the dialogue?

You do not end a parenthesized sentence with a period unless there is another sentence within the same parenthesis.

Since when is there glass in BB's window? In the Terra episodes, she came flying through his window without something solid putting itself in her way.

I'll skip the poll, thank you.
juli chapter 4 . 5/4/2005
you spelled "HIVE" "HIV" in the second paragraph of the second section

i want to see the same movies

i think it was Jinx

but then, ill find out in the morning when i read your next chapter

so, in "God only knows… wait a minute… if he did, so would I..." your going for the author's omniscient side?
juli chapter 3 . 5/4/2005
offense only has a "c" in it if you are british.

last scene was pointless, as noted

hey, i was failing english in 5th grade, at the same time i won an $150 award for writing and got articles published 3 times. i did fail, actually, but i blame Ms. Marnell.

i think you would be better as a screenwriter than a novelist
juli chapter 2 . 5/4/2005
Your long conversations are rather boring.

“No, Robin,” She spoke sharply. -the "s" in "She" should be lower case.

unspoken taboo and never spoken of -lay off the repetition

I'm not entirely sure "scrabbling" (to struggle by scraping) was the word you were looking for in "Rather than scrabbling in a way amateur fighters did, which prevented more injuries and let loose more frustration."

nice choice of ending
Juli chapter 1 . 5/4/2005
Summary is spelled with an "a," not an "e."

“Now… why don’t both of you have a bowl of cereal? If I hear the two of you bickering over pointless matters again today, I cannot guarantee your safety.” hillarious

I believe you forgot a disclaimer; if you put it in there, remember to mention cheerios.

Cluelessness did not do him justice. -very nice

good use of vocab; almost unlike you

start a new paragraph after the statement; otherwise, as in “ 'Not really. If you don’t want me to join you, though, I’ll find one.' Cyborg’s eyes widened." it appears that Cyborg is the one speaking, grammarically.

expect extended reviews for a while
Probirdcool chapter 3 . 4/7/2005
I am from Charlotte :)
DarkSin chapter 6 . 3/20/2005
wow, this is great, magnificent, jus luv it, u hav to update soon!...plz?
DarkSin chapter 3 . 3/19/2005
wow, this is good, dunt hav enuff to read more rite now, it's 2am here, gettin sleeply..but im pretty damn sure it would be great. u've done an excellent so far, jus luv it D
Sunphoenix chapter 6 . 3/16/2005
Ooh! O_O

A spy...

Full moon. Blood. Raven. Hmm...wonder what the cure is?
Sunphoenix chapter 5 . 3/4/2005
W00t! Jinx wouldn't be working for Slade...I don't think...and I don't think she would be working for Trigon either, although there's probably a connection between the two.

She's definitely not good. And...yeah.
anon chapter 1 . 2/17/2005
e! great story by the way!
kelly chapter 5 . 2/13/2005
no beacause trigon or slade is after her :)