Reviews for Im Falle Eines Falles
I-Love-Trunks1 chapter 7 . 1/5/2014
I was wondering if you could please send me the URL link for part 6 of this story?

I loved this story so much!
CrzyCherry chapter 7 . 9/25/2005
... Kickass. Save the occasionally typo, all very good.
Chambers chapter 7 . 6/23/2005
Wonderful first case! I really love the relationship between Treize and Milliardo; it's open, tender, and oh so sexy. Can't wait to see Quatre getting mixed in with these two (he's my fav after all ). Good luck with the next case!
Tatheya chapter 6 . 5/27/2005
I really liked this. Especially the Star Wars hints in chap 4. Dont know that Wufei is that sarcastic. ;-)

I think you do an incredibly good job writing in English. So far I can say that - English ist not my native tongue, either.

Bye

baket
kazapochi chapter 5 . 4/5/2005
An unusual AU setting for Gundam Wing...but a great read so far! I'm looking forward to more. Thanks for sharing!
Sonia chapter 5 . 3/29/2005
Brilliant writing. A well developed plot. Elegant choice of words. However, I would suggest a bit more lemony scene, perhaps if Miliardo runs in on Treize and Marcello. That would be plainly hilarious.
Erin McClanahan chapter 3 . 3/14/2005
Hey,

I like it, nice and above all NEW concept. Much fun to be had, i can't wait to see where it will go.

Yours,

Erin
Kai's the Best chapter 2 . 2/11/2005
Loved this chapter plz plz plzm updated ASAP
Harmony Glory chapter 2 . 2/9/2005
I'm really enjoying this one. The interaction between Treize and Milliardo is wonderful and so very humerous. I really can't wait to see how this 'case' unravels. Good luck with the next chapter!