Reviews for Maybe Some Birds Just Aren't Meant for Cages
Guest chapter 1 . 3/29/2012
Thiis is such cute genius.
Gghh chapter 1 . 2/5/2012
Continue please
KatSin chapter 1 . 5/21/2009
I wouldn't mind a continuation of this, I wanna see if she comes home _
ZadZap chapter 1 . 12/18/2008
awsome
futuremarine1000 chapter 1 . 10/16/2006
i think that you should only continue if you want to do not take advice about continueing from others because if you do then you dont put your heart and soul in to it. the story is awsome the way it is you should only continue if you want to not because other people want you to
Faded Nights chapter 1 . 8/15/2005
I'd have to suggest that you don't continue it. I think you left it at a wonderful place for the reader to let their own mind explore the loose ends, which are perfect in a one-shot such as this.

No, I definitely don't think you should add to this. While I don't think it would be horrible, I think that an addition would detract from the message the Titans were trying to give out to her. Knowing her response isn't all that important - it's just important that she realizes her friends still care for her, and the sign has done that.

Well, ranting through... I'd have to say that this is a must-add to my Favourite Stories list Very well done.
vinnie the geek chapter 1 . 7/9/2005
I, for one, would love to see a continuation of this. Well done! Booyah! Vin
Lost Inside chapter 1 . 3/29/2005
Thats really sweet! GO BB! Well I really want to know if she comes home. So PLEASE update soon.

Lost Inside
Unknown for now chapter 1 . 2/18/2005
That was awesome! I LOVED that story. II IS THE BEST STORY IN THE ENTIRE SECTION OF TEEN TITANS. I loved it. I don't know the lyrics for the song you were talking about though. Oh well.

YOU ARE AN AMAZING WRITER.

I'VE BEEN READING STORIES ABOUT THE TEEN TITANS FOR MONTHS NOW AND YOUR STORY IS BY FAR THE BEST.

I'M ALSO GLAD YOU DIDN'T PAIR BEAST BOY AND RAVEN. I HATE IT WHEN PEOPLE DO THAT.

BEST STORY EVER.

SO VAGUE.

I LOVE IT.

(Now my all caps rampage is done.)

I'm going to go and read your other story right now.

*Searches for stories by Wild Spirit*
S. F. Snicket chapter 1 . 2/13/2005
That was the best piece I have ever read! And trust me, I've been reading the stories about Teen Titans

for a long time. Even though I didn't like the part about Raven smoking marijuana and other stuff, I have to say that this is the best story ever. It's so tragedic. And please, don't end this in a happy

way, give us something sad to think about. Wild Spirit, who are a most execellent writer, and believe me, I'm a true critic. I have to read this story again, it's just too good.
JULIANNA chapter 1 . 2/12/2005
YOU MADE RAVEN A CRACK-HEAD?
polarbearz chapter 1 . 2/12/2005
Aww... that was so beautiful! Don't add more, I love it the way it is!
pureangel chapter 1 . 2/9/2005