Reviews for Not So Far
BooksAreMedicine chapter 5 . 5/10
Very cool riddle...though I was a bit disappointed that Charlie didn't solve it on his own
BooksAreMedicine chapter 1 . 5/10
I use "pop" nice shout out to PA.

Great idea for a fanfiction too
Cutter12 chapter 15 . 1/17/2012
A lot of questions in this story. Which is a good thing in a mystery. And, you tied them up wonderfully at the end.
DruidRaven2090 chapter 12 . 1/12/2010
Bubbles in the bath water! Hahahaha! I love it!. This is fantastic and I can't wait to see where you go with this. I have enjoyed reading it so far and I love the plot twists you have put in, still very much sadened by the death of a character. You have written a wonderful villian here to counter the good guys. Thank you for sharing your work.

"Whoever said nothing is impossible, never tried slaming a revolving door." -Raven
epalladino chapter 15 . 6/24/2009
Excellent story. I really enjoyed it.

P.S. You are correct in your use of the term 'pop' in this story. I was raised near Pittsburgh, and we definitely called soda 'pop'.

Thanks, Beth
A Thing For Brothers chapter 8 . 6/7/2006
I know you don't really need any more reviews(THat's a LOT!), but I really love this tory so far and it's become one of my favorites. Keep writing!
Queen of Cliffies chapter 1 . 12/15/2005
like it so far. ill finish it later
prin69 chapter 15 . 11/3/2005
prin69 chapter 14 . 11/3/2005
cool
prin69 chapter 13 . 11/3/2005
lol
prin69 chapter 12 . 11/1/2005
“TERRY!” He yelped indignantly. “DID YOU PUT BUBBLES IN MY BATHWATER?”

LOL
prin69 chapter 11 . 11/1/2005
He hesitantly slipped an arm around her shoulders. “Will this help?”

She snuggled down against him. “No, now I won’t be able to concentrate.” She muttered, but too softly for him to hear. She didn’t want him to pull away.

“What was that?”

“I said yeah.”

lol
prin69 chapter 10 . 11/1/2005
oh my gosh that's awesome!
prin69 chapter 9 . 11/1/2005