Reviews for The Rose
Jedi Jesi Jiin chapter 1 . 11/24/2014
Well, I am glad I found your sequel! Thanks for finishing this :)
IBsagacious chapter 1 . 7/26/2012
Great!
xwingpilot chapter 1 . 2/27/2012
This was a beautiful story! I absolutely loved it!
Lora Kael chapter 1 . 5/15/2009
Aw, about time. Sweet ending. :)

Love Lora
Myriaddd chapter 1 . 1/4/2007
Aw... that story was so awesome! I like the idea of Mara singing. I bet she has a pretty voice. Luke is so cute in this story. I love them together!
tasuja chapter 1 . 10/20/2006
i know it's old story, but just wanted to say, it was beautiful.
zipporahvulcan chapter 1 . 3/20/2006
I'm a little late in getting back and reviewing this one, but I loved the sequel. Too many misunderstandings, that's Luke and Mara. The song was a beautiful tie-in. The one critique is that I'm not sure Luke would have worn his feelings on his sleeve the way he did at the party, at least not to the point of having red-rimmed eyes. Quiet, withdrawn, yes. But a person who's crying doesn't usually like to hang around at a party.
mrs. skywalker chapter 1 . 3/12/2005
it was an ok story, better than i could have written. it went a little fast, and didnt go into very much detail about mara and lukes realationship, so i really didnt know how close they were before skywalker proposed the first time. and thats why i dont understand why she was upset by him proposing to her. maybe add a prequel on to nobody knows, but have fun with it and be creative. overall it was good. ps: the karyoke thing with mara singing was a little bit too corny for me, but im sure u have ur reasons. keep up the good work!
Jedi Knight Kryos chapter 1 . 2/15/2005
Very well done! Mesa likes this. Just enough emotions in Mara's personality to make her human and loving without breaking that sarcastic, in-your-face brass we all love. Well done. And yes, the Rose is a GREAT love song to theme this on.
Celtic Knot chapter 1 . 2/12/2005
"Turning, he forced himself to walk straight-backed away from the ashes of his dreams." That brought tears to my eyes!

The way you wrote the dialogue to cause the misunderstanding was absolute genius. And the ending was beautiful! Excellent story!
Jedi-lover chapter 1 . 2/10/2005
That was a beautiful story. Bravo!

~DMS~
SailorLeia chapter 1 . 2/10/2005
Dear mar-ish,

WOW! I LOVE THIS STORY! I just read this story and "Nobody Knows It But Me" tonight! WOW! I loved every word of both stories! EXECELLENT WORK! BEAUTIFULLY WRITTEN! I think this one's getting added to my favorites! KEEP UP THE EXCELLENT WORK!

~SailorLeia
Pokey1984 chapter 1 . 2/9/2005
Yea! It looks like I get to be first review!

Okay, I just have to say, cool. Also, sweet, charming, and aw!

I don't care much for the Karaoke, but it works okay here, so I can't complain. :-) I was looking foreward to this for quite some time, so I am so glad to finally get to read it. You did not disappoint.

You write Luke and Mara so well. Of course, I'm biased towards this type anyway... :-) At any rate, I gave you my criticism already, so this gets to be all raves. Yea again.

Good job, Mar'isu!