Reviews for Anything But Ordinary
Arabella Prince chapter 28 . 1/10
It pains me to see this story end so quickly. That said, it was truly a joy to read (and likely reread). Thank you for sharing such a jewel.
tlyxor1 chapter 28 . 8/7/2014
Enjoyed very much
-t
Rosebud on Royal Icing chapter 1 . 3/4/2014
I love this story so much. I remember reading it years ago but then I was such a dumbass. I didn't put it on alert or favorite it, hence, it was lost to me all this time. I remember how sweet the romance was between the OC and Legolas. Loved every bit of this story. From the start where they first met to those sweet romantic limes you wrote. I loved how wonderfully you wrote the characters. They were all very attractive and engaging. I loved Aleera even if she was bordering Mary Sue. What truly made up for her Mary Sue-ness was her courage and loyalty in the face of adversity. She was so sweet and loving towards Legolas and I just felt like it was high time someone wrote a lovely elf maiden for Legolas. I love reading about OCs, no doubt, but I was beginning to get a bit bored of all those girl-falling-into-middle-earth stories...God knows there are just way too many out there...Of course there are some that are truly worthy to read.

But this was why I was particularly intrigued with your fic. I was also very pleased to see that your story kept true to the Tolkien lore of elf culture in terms of sex and marriage. This shows how commited you ar because you even bothered to do some research whereas some authors do not care at all and they have Legolas have sex like a rabid bunny and get hitched in a Las Vegas church...Sigh. In any case, this fic deserves a review from me which is long overdue! :D Loved your writing!
strawberriere chapter 28 . 12/28/2013
I loved reading this story! It has a great plot line that I think is really original. But, just one question, why is the cover for this story Cloud Strife? Because that's not Legolas, it's the protagonist from the video game series "Final Fantasy".
Rakuda4236 chapter 28 . 8/31/2013
This is an awesome story, and I really loved reading it. You have a good writing style, easy to read, but not simple. The plot was unexpected, but that made it so much better. Great job!
Earelia Arquen chapter 13 . 4/1/2013
Enter Seledred...relationship to Aleera...CRAP!

I believe we are are about to get a Jerry Springer episode love from Middle Earth:p
Earelia Arquen chapter 12 . 4/1/2013
Apparently...Hurrnad wasn't kicked in the jewels hard enough the first time and wants seconds. Gotta hand it to you girly, your a very talented writer.
Earelia Arquen chapter 8 . 4/1/2013
Looks like someone wants another butt kicking:P
Earelia Arquen chapter 7 . 3/31/2013
Love it love it love it love it...have i mentioned that i love this story?
Earelia Arquen chapter 5 . 3/31/2013
O...M...G...so much drama and we're only at chapter 5! Suspense!
Guest chapter 14 . 12/29/2012
I'm enjoying your story immensely; however, I simply have to point out that the Lorien Elves apparent condescension toward "wood Elves" is so utterly wrong. Because Lothlorien Elves themselves are also considered "Wood Elves." The two maim groups of Wood Elves are actually those of Mirkwood and Lorien. After all, Lorien IS a forest...
13eyondx chapter 27 . 7/21/2012
Nay! When you began your gruesome description of the slaughters and disturbing images of war, I felt no illness or reaction in reading it but when you killed Legolas' horse that's when it went too far! I care not for tge men and elves that risked their lives but when you did that you mangled my heart strings!
Sorry about that xD I found it rather funny it affected me that much any-hooters! I hate to be one of those kiddys to be all canon and stuff but I couldn't help but read that part about how Thandruil felt so guilty over his wife and I thought... "Don't elves die from grieving too much or from losing their spouses because of the pain endured?" O.o But then I thought he probably stayed for Legolas but whateves it is your story which I'm still loving c:
Ariana S.R.M chapter 23 . 7/19/2012
I have to admit I was getting kind of bored a couple of chapters ahead of this one... It wasn't you, if anything it was me but when I began reading this chapter, I noticed that the heroine is the one that is being tortured and needs saving for once! I was like "Whaaaat? Oh man, I think I began loving this all over again! -" I'm glad that this isn't another LOTR story and who cares if this isn't canon! Your fanfic is awesome c: Oh and if you still have your Fanfic "No Control" can you please send it to Thankies3
13eyondx chapter 3 . 7/15/2012
I love Legolas in this story I can see him being the pesty, pranker and sneaky younger Legolas :p I could care less what anyone says, how does this not have more reviews?
Lily1992 chapter 27 . 6/12/2012