Reviews for Fire and Ice
xxAllenWalkerxx chapter 6 . 1/31/2011
Can you post a link to the sequel on your homepage or someplace please? i cant find it and i dont have an account.
The Abominable Dari-Monsterz chapter 6 . 3/12/2010
Um, how do you find stories on mediaminer? Newb question, I know, but I need teh sequel! O_O;
Dark Angel Rath chapter 6 . 1/17/2007
Finaly I find a possessive Kai-Stern! I want Rath to end up with earther Kai-Stern or Kharl. I like Rune dont get me wrong but Rune and Rath is geting to old for me. I have been reading to many fics of thous two. Also will you please post the seaqual on fanfiction. I cant find it on mediaminer. If you can send me a link that will be great too. Good job on the story! I LOVE IT!
madmaggie chapter 5 . 8/19/2005
i apologize my criticism in the pthe chapter. I read on and found that you were actually talking about thatz. i am really sorry for the mistake. please forgive me.
madmaggie chapter 4 . 8/19/2005
In this page you wrote "Rune had asked everyone and none of them had seen the Earth Dragon Knight". Rath is actually the fire dragon knight;Can you please fix this mistake?
Inuyashaloverfan chapter 6 . 7/30/2005
update soon please.
kitsunechibiko chapter 6 . 5/1/2005
yay kharl got rath i love that pairing.
notgoingtotellyou chapter 6 . 4/25/2005
gr! you could put the site some where on your bio! or you can e-mail me the stie!
famin chapter 6 . 4/3/2005
No! -says that in slow motion- It ended! Oh well, at least there's a sequal to it. This is a great fic!
AdrainEtain chapter 5 . 3/22/2005
gr, write more soon! i need to know what happens!
famin chapter 5 . 3/16/2005
i feel so sorry for Rune right is right now with the freaky alchemist Rune knew that Rath is sorta doing it with Kharli bet he would feel so unloved, Rune haters would have to say, poor Rune, even though they hate him.i love this fic don't stop!
Schnickledooger chapter 4 . 3/15/2005
YES! KHARL IS STARTING TO PLAY WITH RATH'S MIND JUST LIKE I KNEW HE WOULD! THANK YOU FOR UPDATING SO FAST!:cries tears of joy:So, the DK tribe isn't gonna get to Rath anytime soon,huh? GOOD! By the way, I agree with Rath. Garfacky SHOULD DIE! HE IS SO *ANNOYING*! Not to mention he is too possessive and jealous of Kharl's feelings for Rath. (Of course, Kharl is the same way with Rath, BUT THAT'S TOTALLY DIFFERENT;!). AGH! UPDATE SOON! I CAN'T HANDLE THE SUSPENSE!
Guest chapter 3 . 3/13/2005
change this to R and then add any naughty scenes that you want! . anyway, continue!
AdrainEtain chapter 3 . 3/13/2005
gr! such a cliffhanger! this one is really annoyed now!...and this one wants more soon!
famin chapter 3 . 3/12/2005
i hope it's ok that i make so many and Kai-Stern better get Rath Kharl's dream, who was chained to the bed?Kharl's dream was really wrong, gay, and gross(but Kharl is like that).