Reviews for Saving OZ
Ornlu chapter 4 . 2/7/2007
Aw.. Please update... I really like the story!
Tina101 chapter 4 . 6/25/2006
Please update soon. This is a really good story. I feel bad for Glinda though, being all alone. Is she going to fix Boq too, or is he going to be the Tinman forever? Anyway, update soon please.

Symbolist chapter 1 . 12/24/2005
Please move this to the Wicked category. We're trying to get more fics in there. And that's where this belongs anyway. :-)
Hessa London Rachenber chapter 4 . 9/19/2005
Hey, Girl!

Love your story.. I noticed u haven't updated in six months... I would love it if u continued!

You've done a great job!
zafr0 chapter 4 . 3/3/2005
LMAO(laughing my ass off) wow that was a great (and funny) chapter! awsome! ohh there going to the city? kool beans ( wow im happy today) ok update soon!
Queenbeth2 chapter 3 . 2/17/2005
countrybutterfly chapter 2 . 2/15/2005
too lazy to sign in.

Interesting concept

continue, please.
Queenbeth2 chapter 2 . 2/15/2005
I LOVED IT! Update soon okay!
Melena chapter 2 . 2/14/2005
You should watch your punctuation, there seem to be a couple of commas gone amiss. There are also some "your/you're" mistakes, maybe you should get a beta or an editor to help you. And a little typo on the book's name... it's the Grimmerie, not Grimmie. This fic will work really well with a little editing.

Anyway, this is an interesting idea. I'm glad Dr. Dillamond is back, and the interaction between Elphaba and Fiyero was lovely. Keep it up.
Queenbeth2 chapter 1 . 2/10/2005
Loved it update!
Gabsgrl chapter 1 . 2/10/2005
Great story! I can't wait to see more! Please update soon!
PaLM TRee 101 chapter 1 . 2/9/2005
Ohh, I'm very interested. Original plot, please keep going.

One thing: It's spelled Fiyero, not Fieyro.

Everything else is wonderful! Keep it up!
Lauren chapter 1 . 2/9/2005
Intriguing story so far. I can't wait to read more. Just out of curiousity, is this based off of the book, musical, or a combination of both?