Reviews for Something Repetetive Comes This Way
diff-r-ent-1 chapter 4 . 11/29/2011
i wonder if chris and kyle could grow to be close... bit like father and son, since paige is his second mother
CharmedSasuke101 chapter 4 . 6/12/2010
i know it's been a few years but plz plz update
goldacharmed chapter 4 . 6/1/2008
come on dude don't leave it there. i see this hasn't been updated in years, but come on dude thats not right, please for me, update, maybe you could get back into it. who knows, just please, think of all the other people waiting for a updated. you never know, so please. later dude, i expect to see a update from you very soon.
wiccanforever chapter 4 . 3/4/2007
I really like this story and its prequal! I want you to update soon or I will be super super mad!
Tia's Shadow chapter 4 . 2/16/2007
I love this story. Please, please continue.
anonymous fan chapter 4 . 12/8/2006
hello "This Changes Everything" was awesome and "Something Repetitive Comes This Way" is also pretty good, but I couldn't help but notice that you haven't updated "Something Repetitive Comes This Way" for quite a while. Please update! (although I understand if you're too busy or something) but pllease update!
craziwierdo chapter 1 . 4/16/2006
you will get a review for your other story

sorry but i never read the an

i love that story but i will love this too
JTiger chapter 4 . 4/15/2006
hey dude why don't u carry on this story?

i've been waiting 4eva 4 this!
shyeye chapter 4 . 4/8/2006
need more
Cirnelle chapter 4 . 6/11/2005
I like this story! Please update, 'cause you haven't done that for almost 3 months! !
hazza123 chapter 4 . 4/24/2005
Awesome story and Great chapter. Update soon.
washedout chapter 4 . 3/21/2005
Nice!
Kay the Klutz chapter 3 . 3/12/2005
Cool chapter! Personally I never did like Kyle, but the way you describe Paige's point of view about him is making me see him differently.
washedout chapter 3 . 3/9/2005