Reviews for Exodus
Mini Wolfsbane chapter 2 . 6/14/2011
Wow! It doesn't mesh with what I imagined Remy's backstory to be in Evo, but it was really, really good.

You wrote it incredibly well. Please keep up the amazing work!
tfobmv18 chapter 2 . 7/26/2008
I like this view on how Remy enters the Thieves Guild. Poor boy, his mother hurt him in so many ways. Keep up the good work.
saucydeviant chapter 2 . 4/30/2007
Oh wow. I'm not usually a fan of short angst-y pieces but tonight something compelled me to give this a shot. I think it was the reviews that I had read before hand. It gives me an idea of what others thought of it. I loved it. It was short and sweet. I loved that you threw Rogue in there and even before your note, I knew that was why Remy spoke in third person sometimes. I like the background that you gave him. It was so beautiful:) Definitely a favorite:) I'm hoping that you'll someday write a full-fledged story following this and maybe DoG is it. I'm going to go check it out now..:) [crosses fingers]

By the way, awesome work!
Voo.Doo.Nail.Polish chapter 2 . 4/13/2007
GREAT STORY. I love storys about remy when he was a kid.
Cub chapter 1 . 3/10/2006
Ahh no fair! You're ending it there? Please do some more it's really good
jupiterfish chapter 2 . 4/6/2005
oh, please, please don't end it there! i want to find out what happens. you had me tearing up with little remy getting robbed, and running away, and defending his momma. please don't end it!
nuwie chapter 2 . 4/6/2005
Hi ! Yeah, I got your email, thanks. You'll hear from me again as soon as I'll have posted that first chapter.

I insist that you're quite good at the "child abuse" kind of stories (whatever you may say about SGNG _~). I love characters with many layers... *_* To think that I didn't know about Remy before you introduced him to me...

Your French was perfect ! I note with pleasure that you added the accents this time, even this * ç... _

You know, I'm under the impression you tell me to work when YOU should be doing it... _~
ishandahalf chapter 1 . 4/5/2005
oops. just realized that the fic is apparently completed, so me requesting further stuff in my other review was rather pointless... i feel silly. but gosh darn it, MUST it end there? we can't delve a bit deeper into remy's life as a kid? that'd be great... but whatever. great stuff, either way! :-)
ishandahalf chapter 2 . 4/5/2005
oh! how adorable. yet in a sad way... poor remy, but huzzah for him finding his 'angels'. i heart the guild (especially mattie, she's so sweet! i just wanna hug her!), so i hope there'll be a lot more of them. but of course, LOVED him meeting little marie/rogue! AWW! gosh, she was so cute as a kid, wasn't she? and yet still that fiesty girl we all know and love. i really liked how irene saw the future regarding them, making him promise to make her smile... *swoon* well, just for that, i hope you keep this coming - i'd really love to read about him seeing her again, will he remember her? well, the point is, good stuff. keep it coming, quick like a bunny on crack!
Invader-Hime chapter 1 . 2/12/2005
Aw!

Poor Remy!

That was so sad!

But so good!
Nuwie chapter 1 . 2/12/2005
Back to angst and child abuse, are you ? _~ Speaking of that, I plan on trying to translate “Say Goodnight, Not Goodbye” during my February break. Just so you know… As Remy seems to become one of my favorite character with Rogue and Wolverine, I’m really interested to know how you gonna develop this. Poor boy ! ‘_’ Like in your other stories, I think you really manage to write angst and child abuse without it getting tearful… Well done !