Reviews for Harry Potter and the Godfather Crisis
Uraza chapter 4 . 10/4
I would like a fanfic where Remus escapes and/or defeats Sirius, I think the whole Sirius is the dominant one is wayyyy too common. I want and I know a lot of others readers want something unique and special. I also think a fanfic about regulues black's ghost talking to Sirius, or maybe
Fred Wesley's ghost can visit George. If you could do any of these that would be great, if not please tell other writers about these as possible storylines.
ChristineBH chapter 9 . 9/30
I'm not sure if it's foolish or not to favorite an unfinished story that hasn't been updated in 8 years. I mean, I will favorite and follow it anyway, but damn that is a long time! That's like 40% of my whole lifespan.

BTW, I like this story a lot and I hope you will finish it. Especially since you have already named the 10th chapter, so I imagine you already have a plan for it
tigergirl-moonstar chapter 9 . 4/13
Hi plz finish this story it's so different to other and they finally together .rem finally wise up and saw Siri loves him more than anything please update Stacey
Rain and Storm chapter 9 . 1/25/2014
This is amozing why haven't you update it? I'm so unlike with this story wonderful plot and writing and the character very well portrayed. Though I'm still curious about what really happened that night when Sirius "raped" Remus. Loving peter in here I don't know why the people tend to hate him that much I mean yes he betrayed his friends and stuff but we never knew what happened to make him join Voldemort.
Awe and Draco poor thing though I always believe that narcissa really cared for Draco it was just the way she grew up that did not let her express her love for her child.
But I wish Draco could leave and stay with remus and sirius. I know he already created a bond with rem and rem sees him as one of his cub so it would be interesting. I don't know what will happen once Lucius return from his mission but I can't wait to read it. And as for lily and James they're hilarious even now James and such a loving family.
Please update dear! I really really love the fic
PleiadesWolfe chapter 9 . 1/19/2014
Don't stop now, they still need to escape! How will the battle go? Draco still needs to find out that he is wanted by Harry and the others.
PleiadesWolfe chapter 6 . 1/19/2014
Sirius totally just told Voldemort off there. :)
PleiadesWolfe chapter 3 . 1/18/2014
I thought Harry and Draco were cute. I hope we get to see some more of them even though this story is mainly about Remus and Sirius.
Anjiera-sama chapter 9 . 5/7/2013
You're dead again for so many years. Should I go to Voldie and negotiate for you? I'll die if I don't read what's next. You've got me fallng inlove with this pairing so pleeeeease update soon. Very. Soon, like uhm tomorrow or sooner like after a minute. Just joking. Lol. I love you and your work.
Darlarose17 chapter 8 . 8/22/2012
one of my all time favs, Dumbledore's little speech to Sirius, the voice of experience...not surprising though, considering the whole Grindelwald thing...there was this one story, I can't find it now, but it takes place during POA, how Dumbledore compares his relationship with Grindelwald with Remus's & Sirius's...I remember one of the lines...
"Your Sirius wasn't evil, but mine was."-Dumbledore saying to Remus.
Guest chapter 9 . 7/3/2012
hope this gets updated again. The plot and writing are both really good.
scuba dove
DDwelling chapter 9 . 6/5/2012
i love this. update soon!
Millenium Roger chapter 9 . 2/23/2012
Are you still working on this story? It's AMAZING and I'd love to read the end!
TechNomaNcer28 chapter 2 . 10/11/2011
Whoa!That was just freaking amazing,such description of the wolf, the transformation!Great thinking!
TechNomaNcer28 chapter 1 . 10/11/2011
WOOOW!Just wow,those ideas Sirius has,no wonder he was able to make it to the top death eaters!awesome work with the cracters,honestly, there isn't much to get OOC when it comes to the Marauders because J.K herself didn't have so much of their younger-days material but even then, your Sirius is just so believable!