Reviews for Shadow Spartan
artilyon-rand chapter 17 . 5/24/2015
there is nothing worng about killing humans for spartans II (maybe a little after veterancy) they weremade to kill terrorist
artilyon-rand chapter 6 . 5/24/2015
halsey being so bloody formal with John?¡...really?¡
Random Reader chapter 4 . 6/21/2011
I thought Kat was part of Noble Team? XD Or is this just an OC with Kat's name? o3o Jw. This is fairly well written, but I'm having some trouble imagining the Spartans. Like, what colors arre their suits, etc. There's not enough detail.

And lol, Kat, Mat... And Alex. XD WAY TO KILL THE RHYME, ALEX.
The Nutty Squirrel chapter 20 . 4/8/2011
YAY! I just read this whole story. I LOVE IT! But have one question. In the beginning did the rest of White squad die?
D00rFr4m3 chapter 5 . 4/6/2011
Really liking this so far. My favorite part is this though:Kat smiled. "I can say we are but I don't know if the boys believe me. Do you boys?" Both of them shook their heads but she knew they didn't mean that. "Now since the boys want proof why don't my two friends here show you." Making a hand gesture they both nodded and Alex picked up a glass of water on the table next to Kat. He threw it like he would a throwing knife and it turned end over end before Mat caught it. Not a drip was spilt.

"Why thank you Alex." Mat said lifting his cup and nodding toward the Spartan across the room. "I was terribly parched." As he took a sip the boys gapped.

"There, now I think the boys will be believing you now Sarah." Kat said looking down at the girl by her bedside
Shotgunchief chapter 20 . 3/24/2011
Wow... I was never expecting to hear from you again! I thought you had left the fanfic scene for good. Very happy to see you back, and I may just re-read through this story to get a sense of what happened again.

Glad to see you back! Six years, huh? Wow, can't believe it's been that long...
El Vagabundo Solitario chapter 19 . 7/10/2010
What a shame. This could have opened up into an epic that would've rocked the foundations of the Haloverse and FF net.
Doctor's T.A.R.D.I.S chapter 19 . 10/28/2008
Please do a sequal! I love this story and I have now added you to Author alert incase you do decide to follow up with this story.

I hope you will not let it die here.
Darth Demon2 chapter 19 . 7/10/2008
Great chapter
steven chapter 19 . 2/27/2006
I love your story. The mechanics and grammer are well done and the plot is great. Please write a second story, you set it up wonderfully.
Snake eyes91 chapter 19 . 8/20/2005
( wa wa wa i will miss shadow spartan so much. this has bin the best halo sory i have seen. elfpricess good job as all ways.)
ODST girl058 chapter 19 . 8/18/2005
I can't believe I missed the lyrics from connected.. sheesh I feel like an idiot... Anywho awesome job! I hope I'll get to read more of your awesome stories! Semper Fi
Juliet-Echo chapter 19 . 8/18/2005
Wow, this is awesome, I have been reading it from the start, but I may have reviwed under a different name as I have only just registered. It has pretty much captivated me from chapter 1. You have to make a sequel. You portray their emotions very well. I wish I could be more helpful but I'm not veru good at feedback I don't really know what to say except well described and awesome story!

Can we have a sequel please?

Julia
Shotgunchief chapter 19 . 8/18/2005
Great story, I've loved this since u started it. I hope u make a second one, it would be really good. and if you really like republic commando and i figure u like halo u should give my a story a shot. keep on writin stories!
BiscuitReloaded chapter 19 . 8/18/2005
This fanfic rocks! Original story, good plot, descriptive writing, I love it. Keep up the good work.