Reviews for The Black Die
NekoAngel13 chapter 1 . 8/7/2011
Its so saaad Duke didn't get to tell Joey his feelings '( I liked this chapter even though it's sad and I would love it if you'd continue the fic.
sango-irss chapter 1 . 5/28/2005
This story is good so far. I love ur writing style. UPDATE!
RAWRmaster chapter 1 . 4/16/2005
I LOVED IT! it was really really sad and i want joey and duke to be together so...yea...! now im crying because it was so sad!
andromeda90 chapter 1 . 2/11/2005
that is so sad! but what happened to Joey? wht is going ot happen to Duke? i can't wait till you update!
Metal Monarch chapter 1 . 2/10/2005
O... me likey! _ This story is very good, very dark to me, but thats okay cause dark stories are the best! This is the first time I've ever seen this pairing on This is a very good story, please update soon!
Misura chapter 1 . 2/10/2005
An interesting first chapter, in which Joey seemed very high-strung. I like the idea of him forcing Duke to have the possible future of their relationship rely on a roll of a die though, as well as the concept of Duke having kept that particular die for ten years. Even if it makes me feel kind of sad too. ;_;
KentouKurige chapter 1 . 2/9/2005
Aw! Poor Otogi! *glomps him* All hail the Queen-of-Angst, once more she brings her subjects to their knees! *glomps with a huge grin* I can't wait for the next chappie! Ja ne~!

~Shouri the Uma~