Reviews for Corrupt in Mind, Corrupt in Form
ernestgoestocamp chapter 1 . 3/16/2014
After many years of reading this story every once in a while, I've come to the conclusion that this story is, without a doubt, one of the Top 10 Spyro-related fanfictions that I have ever read.

I've finally decided to give you a review, since this story is in the minority now.
Gijinka Renamon chapter 1 . 4/22/2008
Hm...never thought about it that way. I like it.
Spam the tiger chapter 1 . 8/11/2005
I agree, Gnasty isn't stupid. In fact, I believe Gnasty Gnorc is the true villian of Spyro's world, no matter what anyone says. Believe it or not, I think Gnasty should of been the major villian in all of the Spyro games! After reading chapter four of The Realms Of Desolation, I'm starting to think Red and Arthur Dent are relatives (The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Dragon Realms?). As for why Gnasty's working with Red/Arthur's-extremely-distant-relative-in-my-imagination, the answer is simple: Red brainwashed Gnasty! See you soon.
UyoniRaze chapter 1 . 5/8/2005
Thank You! I agree with you completly on the theory that not all villains are just born evil. You really game me a reason to consider Gnasty Gnorc. Sorry, "Jeremy the Banished One." I really enjoyed this fic. I usually fiddle around while I read fics, but I was drawn into the story, and this is just the first chapter. The insert of the beginning of the game, and how you revised it really fit well. The game did have to go and introduce Spyro with the typical Hero flair, yet, it was good to see the scene as it really 'politically' should have been. You're style and form are very well done. I'm off to read more!
Super Metal Sonic chapter 1 . 4/3/2005
This is a good story. and I totally agree with you about Gnasty being a good person once. update more of your stories soon.
Venom Wolf chapter 1 . 2/22/2005
Brilliant. I really enjoyed reading it and I think it fits in with the game. After all, Gnasty Gnorc did run away from you, like he truly didn’t want to fight. You made me feel really sorry for him. I didn’t think he was dumb either – in the game, he was smart enough to turn giant dragons into crystal. I’m adding this to my favs!
MagicNein chapter 1 . 2/20/2005
That was sad, but still very moving, if i'm using the term correctly...

You know, this could pass off as the actual origin of Gnasty Gnorc.
SmallInsect chapter 1 . 2/15/2005
Impressive and interesting. A new take that I’ve never seen before. I would never have looked at Gnasty in that way. I think the problem with picturing Gnasty Gnorc as a good character is… well lets face it, he never came across as the most intelligent of bad guys did he? I think people just assumed he was too dumb to know better but you have portrayed him in a very different light.

But actually your story works. I mean you remember the final battle in the first game don’t you – Gnasty never actually fought Spyro head on, he just ran away, as if he didn’t WANT to fight – and this story seems to make sense when you look at it like that.

Nice work, I love it.
DarkSpyroIke chapter 1 . 2/11/2005
Woah, TP. That rocked. Finally, Gnasty gets a little recognition. It fits along well with the storyline of the games. Without a doubt, an awesome fic. Kinda sad too...You're right about Spyro's lines. If I was him, I'd be screaming my lungs out.
Placid Dragon of Purgetory chapter 1 . 2/10/2005
I really liked this story TP it was awesome!

I do wonder about how Red and Ripto became evil. That would be nice if you made a story about that. You write extremely good stories TP. I'd tip my hat to you but, I'm not wearing one and you wouldn't see it.

Later Days! :-)
shadowshenronjoel chapter 1 . 2/10/2005
i'm not really good at making reviews, but it was a really good story. it fits in good with the plots of the games.
Cocho chapter 1 . 2/10/2005
...Very well done, and it makes sense! I always thought Gnasty was younger than Red too. You've got Gnasty's personality...to a point beyond to where I can do Red! And of course Gnasty isn't stupid...I don't see how people can think that just because of his appearance.

Although I thought of the DragonRealms Court system in a different way, but your version seems better! _ This definitly deserves an addition to my faves list! *faves*
Darkeiya at a school compy chapter 1 . 2/10/2005
Wow, Rebecca. That story was really awesome. It made me slightly misty eyed. Man, I can't even find the words to describe this.
Charles Frost chapter 1 . 2/10/2005
Really interesting view upon Gnasty's origin. I guess there were quite some people wondering what exactly caused Gnasty's behaviour towards the dragonian race, and I guess you've managed to capture a believable reason.

I agree with you on Spyro's lines. Judging by those, it almost appeared as if he had allready been a hero before the first game, and seemed a little arrogant as well. The way you wrote it made it seem the way it should be, just beginning his path to become a hero, and developing throughout his adventure(s) to come...
PoweroftheWol chapter 1 . 2/10/2005
*sniffs* That was beautiful. Very touching. This fanfic makes me like Gnasty even more. Great work.

*hugs Gnasty*