Reviews for Sapphire Rose
jadedkatrina chapter 12 . 8/24/2005
hey just wanted to tell you that we miss your shining personality and enjoyable stories...please return to us soon and update...I can't wait to see what will happen next...

Jadedkatrina
mariks1andonly chapter 12 . 6/3/2005
WOW! I loved the chapter! I hope to see more chapters soon~ Keep up the excellent work! BYES!
Cataracta chapter 12 . 6/2/2005
Uh...can I assume I'm the one you're talking about? And yes! You can call me Cat. Neko. Chat. Ahahahaha! Gotta love mood-swings and horrible (though sometimes vastly entertaining) weeks! (if you don't have a clue what I'm talking about...just forget it ;p) Update soon!
swift tales chapter 12 . 6/2/2005
I'll remember that :p

I hope you update soon, as usual

it was a very impressive chapter... Jhade's becoming cooler by the second :p

see ya later
SGCred chapter 12 . 6/2/2005
Heya

Oh so happy you managed to update, thanks for warning me, you really made my day! This new chapter was just as descriptive, dramatic and exciting as ever, I commend you girl!

Okay, poor Diana, there has to be a way for her to fight off Bakura or at least stop him using her energy to strengthen the knights. Well, hope Ryou can help find her. Poor Yugi, he feels so guilty, hopefully he can save her and show how sorry he is. He would never forgive himself otherwise. Then again neither will an angry Jhada.

Ack, angry Bakura is not good either. He is officially nuts, he has to learn if he truly cared about Ryou he wouldn't hurt him and go against his wishes. Just hope his words cna help them beat the knights.

Nice addition there of Melisannes problems, I can't wait to see what will develop between her and Fin, plus more about her past. Poor Nuri and Diamond Dust, hopefully they will be able to see the ones they are closest to soon.

Damn suspense! Guess I'll have to wait and see what happens, just hope you can update soon!

Love SGCred x x x
JadedKatrina chapter 12 . 6/1/2005
Hey DML-

Welcome back and can't wait to see what will happen next and will Jhada be another victim to the Immortal Thieves and Yugi got off lucky that Jhada didn't disembowel him right then and there and keep his family jewels for a trophy...heheh... any ways any romance in the future for Jhada and will they get to Diana before she is drained and will there be a wedding soon...also will Daelin become pissed if Jhada is hurt and...well anyways I'm rambling

Great come back and update soon and I know how being busy is...

good luck and Ja Ne
Keeper of the Times chapter 12 . 6/1/2005
Thank god you wrote soon i thought i was gonna die from not knowing what happened.

Good update

PS read my story

Engaged
Excellion Arbiter chapter 12 . 6/1/2005
That was really nice. I'm glad to know that Diana's still alive. I'll email you info on Daelin's sister and I'll help set up his duel against her.
Cataracta chapter 11 . 3/30/2005
I'm glad I could help! I really liked this chapter, and this story's really good! And don't kill off Diana! Update when you can!
JadedKatrina chapter 11 . 3/30/2005
Hey there DML glad to see you alive and kicking and making a comeback with a great kick Arse chapter to boot. Anyways loved the way BB was able to kick the phoenix's arse and boy is Daelin gonna kill Diana when he finds out it was a blue-eyes that she used to save him. Is there future plans for a romance for Jhada and what about Ryou, can Jhada or Diana help him and his companion get back together. And _what_ will the great Jhada (heheh sorry couldn't help it) do to Yugi when she finds out his little secret...

alright enough with my ramblings (and I know you didn't kill Diana off so I won't worry, now injure her badly that I will worry about)

update soon

loving it

Jadedkatrina
swift tales chapter 11 . 3/30/2005
that was totally awesome, I hope you updates soon, but of course school goes before fanfiction, I mean this is just a hobby... or an obsession... either way, I hope you update soon, but I'll have enough patient to wait so see ya later and good luck
mariks1andonly chapter 11 . 3/29/2005
hey there I loved the chapter! I hope to see more chapters soon! BYES!
Excellion Arbiter chapter 11 . 3/29/2005
That was a really good chapter! It's alright if you didn't use the cards I listed. It was still great nevertheless. I was thinking in almost the end of this fic, when everything's settled, maybe Diana can duel against Daelin.

But that's later on in the future, I'll tell ya more about it. There's still a lot of things to happen. Like eventually facing off against Bakura, Diana and Yugi making up, romances between Fin/Melissane and Daelin/Jhada. I hope ya good luck in writing!
SGCred chapter 11 . 3/29/2005
Hello

Must make it quick, loved the chap, awesome duel, God hope Diana is okay! Yugi, what are you waiting for? Looking forward to more, update only when you cna manage, I'm having a rough time too, I understand. That's okay then, good luck, can't wait to see what you do with Melisanne and Fin, missed you Girl!

Love SGcre x
Cataracta chapter 10 . 3/5/2005
Hey! Good story, I really like it. Is Rosenburg gonna stay a weird, twisted creature? It's kinda creepy...hehe. One critque though, I do believe that it's not 'bonded', but 'bound', but who knows! I could be wrong. Update soon!