Reviews for Unacceptable Love
Erihppas chapter 2 . 4/15/2009
I actually found this fic through Ruthlyn's because I noticed your reviews, and I'm able to come to a sound conclusion that her fics are based on characters in RO... And Drear, Naolin's little brother in Merchant Dream series, is your character?

It's sad that this fic is dead... Which makes me wonder, if Ruthlyn's Unexpectedly is actually dedicated to you, albeit indirectly? Or perhaps it's just coincidence that the main characters of Unexpectedly are a Crusader and a Dancer too... ;3 Ahh, ignore my rambles.

Rest in peace, ficcie.
wdango chapter 2 . 1/5/2007
No update? ):
Ellie-ellie chapter 2 . 12/30/2006
good story!

nice chappie

update soon!
Rinikii chapter 2 . 9/30/2005
Hmm, let's see how long this story's been hanging... about... 7 1/2 or 8 months? Wow... Oh, well, can't really blame you... I've ignored my fics for a few months, too... But ended up deleting them in the end... Never mind about that. Anyway, Why not continue? It's really intriguing... Makes me feel like reading for a good cause... I'm actually dying to know what happens next... Hopefully you haven't lost your spark for this fic. Continue, by all means... I'm sure you have a few people who're waiting for the next chapter... Till then...

-§«¥ë-
L.C. Techno chapter 2 . 2/18/2005
Love introspective/ first person poin ot view. Here's a bit of my speculation: the woman is a monster-to be more specific-a Zealotus (did I spell that right) It just made me think while I was watching my RTA VCD's. Zealotus has a whip amd half of her face is masked. If my guess is true right then maybe you'd like to check out my story which is like yours, a human and a monster. If not, okay lang, I don't mind. More inspiration to you!
Mashadar chapter 1 . 2/13/2005
Hm, a lot of people seem to think that the miss is a dancer. Am I the only one who thinks she isn't? An interesting idea if I'm correct. I wonder where it will go.
Rinikii chapter 1 . 2/12/2005
Really unexpected! It's actually interesting and nice to read. The dancer's cold exterior intrigues me even more. I find it very entertaining at the same time. Anyway, continue. I guess it wouldn't hurt so much... '_

-§«¥ë-
Adelette Puddleduck chapter 1 . 2/10/2005
A crusaderXdancer fic! I never! Very original, and a nice refreshing change, since the Ragnarok section was recently swamped by the dreaded priestessXassassin pairing.

Your writing's very nice. It's an interesting start, and this fic stands out, I must say. Word limits are so annoying, aren't they. X_X

Anyway, you absolutely must continue with this.
Ruthlyn chapter 1 . 2/10/2005
I'm not near in as much suspense as others will be, having been part of the sounding board for this story, but I'd still like to know what happens. And being that chapter 2 is locked away in your other computer (at least, that's what you say), I'll be interested to see chapter 2 up by tomorrow (or what, that's today actually, considering the date this was posted).

Ok, review getting way too long, so I'll just add that it's good so far, looking forward to the next chapter and the story opening up.
Tom Valor chapter 1 . 2/10/2005
Interesting start. What's the narrator's job anyway? This has the promise of an interesting fic so keep writing!