Reviews for BA Season 4: 98 - Loose Threads
Animecartooncomicgirl chapter 1 . 10/24/2013
wow amazing great work
telcak5 chapter 1 . 2/20/2005
I see the Barracuda is still in his dark story lines. I love it as well as the humerous stuff as well. But will Shadow come back for forgivness? Or will Savannah broadcast her info? Only the Barracuda Knows for sure.
semtester chapter 1 . 2/14/2005
It is always interesting to read this writer's work, but what is especially interesting in this installment is the debate of "to kill or not to kill" or more specifically, "When does defense becomes offense? When does protecting oneself or those we care for cross the line into murder?" This is a topic that has been explored in different ways in the Gargoyles universe, but while I am not the great reader of Garg fanfic that I once was, I do not recall this "debate" being done to this degree nor how it would affect so many in the clan.

But while I have dropped off in reading Gargfics as a whole, I have remained a faithful reader of Barracuda's work and this "season" seems a far cry from the storylines of when I first started reading Barracuda's stories. The early stories were nice and pleasant and easy to read. This latest season is far more complex than those first seasons ever hinted of being. The themes and plotlines are sometimes uncomfortable to read as the characters behave in ways that do not shout out "hero" in the standard cliched way and villains meet a demise that says more about the "hero" than it does about the villain. Nothing is quite so simple now but that is what is making the storyline and the characters far more fascinating than those early stories.

Very well done. And as always, I'm patiently waiting for more.

Respectfully ~ Puaena
El Varon chapter 1 . 2/11/2005
Perhaps the clan will have a new friend in the end? Another excellent story.