Reviews for The Way You Cry
chubbybunnysan chapter 1 . 10/23/2007

aw~motto motto kawaii!

i love it!
Hakiri-Nefertiri chapter 1 . 1/3/2007
this was sweet. I'm getting fanfic ideas myself..oh the possibilities. Lovely story, very cute..but it's a bit weird to read something in the present tense..I believe you kept it the entier time..but it's not comon to read something writen like that. Still, nice job!
elvenarcher516 chapter 1 . 7/30/2005
aw... cute.
PJ the Pilaf Princess chapter 1 . 7/8/2005
Hehehe *squeals* so cute!
Hayama 4 chapter 1 . 7/3/2005
The adorable fluffiness of it all. I really liked it. Normally I don't like reading in present tense(I'm wierd), but this fic was good enough to overcome that! Write more because you're good!
Cross D'Aubigne chapter 1 . 6/20/2005
I'm not sure I like the present tense in which this was written but I love the adorable plot you set my adored characters in. _ You had Kakei and Saiga's personlities down to a t. Kudos to you.
LucidWit chapter 1 . 5/8/2005
This fan fiction of Legal Drug is a most excellent one. Kazahaya and Rikuou were portrayed very well. Being the Rikuou is hot-tempered, it is very hard to make his character any other way, but in this instance he's perfect. The story is short, yet simple and sweet in a delighting way. The writing is very very well done and the images are beautiful without it being too "raunchy." Wonderful work!
Kiaran Dryaalis chapter 1 . 5/3/2005
Satsuki-chan! ((glomp)) I loved this! It was so cute! Can I borrow this for my website? I'll give you credit, of course, it's your story.

E-mail me if it's okay!

CircadianDance chapter 1 . 5/1/2005
That. was. so. cute. I LOVED IT! oh my gosh i so hope this wasn't a one shot, please write more!
Rayne-kun chapter 1 . 4/5/2005
aw... kawaii! this is just... so... cu~ute! X3
LemonadeLovers chapter 1 . 3/25/2005
ohh... I like... Please write more!
Hikari-Sora1 chapter 1 . 3/24/2005
I love it! So beautiful...I love Kazahaya and Rikuo! They make a good couple. You did an excellent job!
SatoXDaiKazaXRikuou chapter 1 . 3/23/2005
cute. very kawaii. plz continue.

ps- "if they belonged to me they'd be doing other... things... right now." haha, that cracked me up! ;) :)