Reviews for Pirates of the Caribbean: Author's Cut
TheRoadgoeseverOnAndOn chapter 1 . 2/16/2009
A great story. Very funny.
teamprentiss chapter 1 . 3/24/2008
ahahahahahahahahaha that was hilarious! i absolutely loved that. pedophiles and pirates and pimps OH MY!
Captain Jack Lova chapter 1 . 1/20/2008
I almost fell out of my chair laughing! I LOVE the part when Elizabeth stubbed her toe and when Jack hit the kid away. And the midget! The midget was hilarious!
prinkes chapter 1 . 7/13/2007
wow.

does anything else need to be said? that was hilarious!
Flightstorm chapter 1 . 6/19/2007
Three words:

L

O

L
DynamicKayos chapter 1 . 2/23/2007
You've done it again, Mecha. It there a story you've written that hasn't been supper-special-awsome? Rock on!

8X
Hikari Daeron chapter 1 . 10/15/2006
HAHHAHAHAHAHAHA... that was pretty damn funny. You now must do the sequel. Hahaha... good job.
Yoda's Padawan chapter 1 . 10/11/2006
*Falls out of chair laughing* THAT...WAS...*Laughs ass off* I LOVE It! INSTA FAVE!
Inkfamy chapter 1 . 10/11/2006
CUTE! Naw, jus' kiddin'. THAT was funny. Loved it all. Especially... all of it? The ending was... sweet! Awesome story!

And look! You wrote it back when you were still being nice and saying 'please' and not being mean about Scottish people! Nice one!
Ms. Kreatopita chapter 1 . 10/7/2006
Downright hilarious!

Your writing style is so witty and random, you could easily be the next Monty Python.

Excellent work!
Joseph chapter 1 . 8/26/2006
Goodness, you're good at this sort of thing. That was incredible!
Gewher chapter 1 . 8/24/2006
Hahahhahaha! Hilarious!

I think at the moment where the parrot says: "Dead men tell no tales." in the movie, and your midget mutters about Jabba the Gut, I mean, Hutt, in your fic, you should put: "Dead Hutts taste of snails."

Good job though!
seastone130 chapter 1 . 8/13/2006
*bows* Thank you, Mecha Scorpion. That was brilliant.

Are you going to make a parody of the second movie too? Because I would really really really REALLY (okay, you get it) love that.

-seastone130
Linds the Stupid chapter 1 . 7/9/2006
That was the greatest thing i have ever read on this site...minus Sonic insanity and Me Myself and Sonic but that was totaly awsome i was cracking up the whole time YOU are good at making crazy funny and random story's!
psychobunny410 chapter 1 . 2/18/2006
OMG! I was laughing so hard throughout this. The randomness is brilliant.