Reviews for Teen Titans ficlets
thecivilunrest chapter 13 . 4/19/2010
I like the same characters that you do too! My top three are your top three, but I really like Ravager so idk if you like her as much as I do. And Tim Drake is pretty awesome too. Anyway, now I'm going to comment on the story part.

Even though they're short they are extremely well thought out and written. Each of these things could have happened to every single one of these Titans. They could have crossed through ALL their minds. Fantastical. :) Good job.
Audley chapter 13 . 7/14/2006
This is a review for all the drabbles-they were each so short I figured I could fit all I wanted to say about them in one review. They're like the comic in that there is no explanation. Just go straight to the point-or state that which is and nothing more. No detail. Well. No unnecessary detail.

Myself, I love unnecessary detail. Put it everywhere I can. But I love the comics and enjoyed each of these drabbles. Go figure!

And by the way, you are exceedingly mirthful. Gut-bustingly funny, if I do say so myself.

Cheers!

Audley
msdarling chapter 13 . 4/14/2006
im just reading all dvyour stuff tonight...

i love what you did it's soo cool

could i have some of the comics names i can never find the beggings love your stuff
Sara chapter 8 . 3/9/2006
Bart is obviously listening to "I think I'm a clone now" by Weird Al. :)
KTHunter chapter 8 . 9/21/2005
I love all of these! Is he playing "Ode to a Superhero"? (Even though that is about Spiderman?)
Lifestyle chapter 1 . 8/8/2005
There's just something about a hero we can never leave behind...

nice work, interesting perspective. :)