Reviews for New begining means new foes
Bombay91 chapter 50 . 1/8/2006
this is such a cute story. its also sad. im crying right now. awsome story.
roylover707 chapter 12 . 12/19/2005
you are a fan of witch to kool
DJ Sharingan chapter 50 . 12/2/2005
Wow, i really enjoyed that story, especially the Max & Mariam moments and the Kai & Karalin moments including the endings, i hope that Kai and Karalin's kids appear.

Anyway's i look forward to the sequel of their next generation also i too want to be part.

One of the three OC's i sent you (Anaya) has three Triplets and their father is Brooklyn but you don't have to put them in if you don't want to unless you want to put Brooklyn in the story and there's somthing i'e got to tell you about my OC Trent that might be added to the story; but i'll tell you soon what it is and i've got two more OC's that i forgot to send you, i'll send them in later.

And finally, Beyblade Zero Delta will be updated this weekend, be sure to look out for it.

Bye.
DJ Sharingan chapter 49 . 12/2/2005
Oh ho ho, tuns out that Sableye is a demon that replicates William but is black and grey, yet i wonder if Tyson will make it out alive.

Update soon.
Nymphii-x chapter 50 . 12/2/2005
NO!1 IT IS FINISHED! PLZ MAKE A SEQUEL! AH! THIS IS WONDER FUL! FANTASTIC! AMAZING! WOW! BEAUTIFUL ENDING! KEEP UP THE GREAT AND FANTATIC WORK!

LUVISGOOD
Nymphii-x chapter 49 . 12/2/2005
oh my go! tysON IS THE TARGET! I GOTTA CONTINUE READING!

Maresia Eterna chapter 50 . 12/2/2005
There's only one thing I can say and I hope you understand it helds all possible and true meaning:

Congratulations!
manga-ghost chapter 48 . 12/1/2005
This reminds me a bit of fruits basket! The title I mean. Hm... I wonder...

Please, you gotta tell me what happens!

Cyas!
DJ Sharingan chapter 48 . 11/27/2005
More Cliffies? Oh well, i'll have to wait till what happen's next.

Update soon and keep up the good work.
Nymphii-x chapter 48 . 11/27/2005
NO! STUPID CLIFFHANGER! ARRGH! WOW! nice chappie! plz continue! im anxious to no wut'll happen next!

TYSON AND HILARY 4 LIFE!

keep UP THE AMAZING WORK!

luvisgood!
Jasmine-san chapter 46 . 11/24/2005
Nice. Not bad. Just that Ray is too harsh on Joice huh? But Glad Max is almost all of the bladers ended up injured or in the hospital? Haha.. Finally reviewed for ya. D

-Jasmine-san

P.S Your chaps is getting harder and harder to read and it's getting more spelling errors. :P
DJ Sharingan chapter 47 . 11/13/2005
OWNAGE! Kai was on fire and that wanker Daniel felt the full force, that's what he gets for messing with the true badass. Will Kai and Dranzer be okay?

Update soon.
manga-ghost chapter 47 . 11/12/2005
AIE! Smoke! Fire! Bitbeasts talking! A classic match! W00t w00t! XD

And when the smoke clears... what then?

Cyas!
Nymphii-x chapter 47 . 11/12/2005
WOW! COOL! wonder wut happened to dranzer and KAI! plz dun let anythin happen to KAI!

keep up the cool work!

Nymphii-x chapter 46 . 11/7/2005
wow! that wuz such a cool match! plz continue!

keep up the great work!