Reviews for Seifuku
Guest chapter 1 . 3/17/2014
Oh my god! That was so cute! Could you make more like this? I love Kouyako, they're absolutely ADORABLE!
Kaze ni Tenshi chapter 1 . 11/11/2003
- kawaii!
Completely Unaware chapter 1 . 1/18/2003
AW! This was quite possibly the cutest Kouyako in the history of Kouyako fanfiction! I loved it! I tried doing one, but it didn't work out too well. Yours though? It was so cute!
Flesh-N-Bone chapter 1 . 3/20/2002
Kawaii Fic (GAH, did the leader of darkness just say kawaii?)
Jinnai chapter 1 . 2/4/2002
That was great! It was the only one so far that I have read that actually had them acting normally! Are you going to write a sequel?
DecemberSecret chapter 1 . 1/8/2002
Hi, i re-reading this, good job! this time i bother to sign in! u might know me as other wise china_girl or JoyJoy
JoyJoy chapter 1 . 12/26/2001
well, everyone calls me healy-san, anyway! i can't help leaving another review thingy for u to write a sequel about this coup! ALthough im a fan of kenlei, they are pretty cute together!
JoyJoy chapter 1 . 12/25/2001
write a sequel!
Avada Kedavra chapter 1 . 9/30/2001
*giggles* This one was so cute! Write a sequel, would you?
Gatomon1 chapter 1 . 9/15/2001
wow...Kouyako! . one of my fave couples! I must say, this was the best one that I've ever read! I loved the ending!
Ismini chapter 1 . 9/13/2001
This is my second fave digi-couple!My first is Mimou..._-

I loved the story,not nearly as good as your Mimou ones,but one can't have everything...Still,the best Kouyako I've read so far,but not good enough to go on my faves' writing Kouyako,but don't forget Mimou...
driftingstar chapter 1 . 9/7/2001
Write more! Oh, please write more Kouyako! I just LOVE Kouyako! It's so KAWAII! *squeals*
Dreamwalker chapter 1 . 9/1/2001
Hmm... This is an interaction fic with Koushiro/Miyako fluff. And after you accept that fact and realize that there really isn't any substance, you'll like this fic, if only that it serves the genre well. Not overly romantic, not loaded with sappiness, but between the lines and written with charm and class. Some of the things are a bit unnecessary (the little bit with Ken) and a tad out of character (I just don't think of Koushiro as 'I-can-attract-ditzes' type). But aside from that, it's just perfect. You really have to smile at the Koushiro/Miyako scenes ("Who knows what sorts of mischief we could cause in cyberspace!"). Read it if you're looking for cute Koushiro/Miyako. 3.5*/5* Notes to the author: I thought the Ken bit was a bit unnecessary. It just seemed that you were trying to fit in a tiny, miniscul hint of Ken/Miyako, and then crushing it for the purpose of the story. And you missed an error in the fic "Kun-kun", I got confused by that until I figured out it was "Ken-kun". Anyway, I enjoyed this fic. Any questions, comments, or complaints, email to
Takako chapter 1 . 8/30/2001
Yeah! Kouyako! Nice story... I love Kouyakos
Souls Dawn chapter 1 . 7/17/2001
o how cute i really liked it n its tru not many izzy n yolei coupleings out there this si so sweet its going in my favs