Reviews for Wounds of Filth
la canelle chapter 10 . 11/14/2014
Love it, I want more please, update.
discb chapter 10 . 11/4/2012
Well done, wish there was more but hey, thanks for what you wrote.
DefiantAngelx3 chapter 10 . 9/3/2011
umm is this the end?
Willow Pierce chapter 10 . 2/1/2011
KAWAIII HOLY FUCKING SHIT THIS STORY IS FUCKING EPIC :P :) AND SOOOOOOOOO CUTE :3
Shadow Lizz chapter 10 . 8/20/2010
Okay, I know you haven't updated in 5 years, and you probably don't want to hear this, but please oh please update this story! It's so well written, and actually original! I couldn't stop reading it, bookmarked it, and have read it over and over again, but it's not enough! I need to know what happens! Please oh please update? I would be so very grateful!
Ayeshoo123 from Deviantart chapter 1 . 5/17/2010
Didn't Robin notice her long hair?
Regina lunaris chapter 10 . 4/7/2009
wow! this is so good i cant wait to read more! till next time!
midnightphantom13 chapter 10 . 2/28/2008
Damn woman! ... wow ... lol. You pretty much put my stories to shame. God that story was great! Now if only i watched anime so i could read the other ones you have. So yeah, I'm not sure how often you get on here...so yeah. I can't even critique you on your grammar and spelling because it's WAY WAY WAY better than mine. There were typos though so you FAIL. JK lol. No...typos happen. Oh yeah that one chapter...the one you really liked. (Don't remember the name..it was fricking awesome.) So yeah lol. See you in school. Byes! Oh yeah, i'm gonna add you to my favorite author list so i can read your stories easier instead of searching.
ahilty chapter 10 . 2/4/2007
Now I'm not into the Robin and Raven pairing,one because I see their relationship as a kind of brother/sister one, and because most of the stories based on this pariing usually make Starfire out to be a huge witch with a B.

That being said, I really do like your story very much, even though it does contain one of my least favorite parings. You are a talanted writer, your descrptions and metaphors are wonderful. You are very good. Even though I really do not like this paring, I will contuine to read as soon as you update again.
unearthing chapter 10 . 2/2/2007
promise still?

ahh, don't worry, I was just out looking for gore. Y'know, despite the massive amounts of Harry Potter fics, there aren't a lot with gore in them.

It's almost depressing. But maybe I'm depressing...

Anyhoo, it would be a surprise if you updated, but I've always loved surprises... _
raspberrykleenex chapter 10 . 5/13/2006
R!

You HAVE to update this. Thats all there is to it. *whines* I wanna know what happens.
x-angel-alliance chapter 10 . 4/10/2006
...*attemptin to scroll down*...*getin frustrated*...*wantin more*...OMG YOU SO HAVE TO UPDATE SOON!PLEASE!THIS IS SO GOOD...WAIT THATZ N UNDERSTATEMENT!...THIS IS ONE OF THE BEST FICS IV EVER READ IN MY WHOLE ENTIRE LIFE!
AinoMinako chapter 10 . 12/19/2005
It's really good, though I'm wondering how Raven got back to the team.

Please don't take as long to update again!
NinjaBarf chapter 1 . 12/5/2005
really good chapter.
BranwenAisling chapter 10 . 12/5/2005
Wow. That was so good. I loved the moment in the infirmary between Robin and Raven where he told to stay where he could she her. I loved it! It was so good. I can't wait for the next update of this story!