Reviews for Wind and Shadow
Krabkrab chapter 4 . 1/31/2011
It's a weasel and his name is Kamatari.
Krabkrab chapter 3 . 1/31/2011
His fathers name is Shikaku his mothers is Yoshino. And the the reason Temari's wearing that long kimono is that she's the ambassador for suna (Oh and during the chuunin exam Temari Kankuro and Gaara were already high chuunin level. They didn't do any D ranked missions).
Krabkrab chapter 2 . 1/31/2011
Sunagakure no sato. Or Suna.
Krabkrab chapter 1 . 1/31/2011
Temari is the oldest. Kankuro is a year younger than her.
E chapter 4 . 7/1/2010
AHW this was deinitely the best ShikaTema novel i've read so far, please oh PLEASE continue this!
aletheswan chapter 4 . 6/7/2009
. ,no,no,no,no!you CAN'T do this to just C-A-N'-T!i love this story!you're brilliant!i have never ever read a story like this.i just feel so good reading it,and i never said that to any author before,if that's what you're ..i know it's been an awful lot of time since you last updated..but..you could,please,please,please,try?i just want to read more of this 's a really perfect mix of everything!it's just like what i hoped a perfect story would be just can't ignore the reviews like this..please!maybe you're not interested in Naruto anymore..but that would be very please,even if you don't,this will be my favourite story forever!by the way,i absolutely love this i'm so glad it's not like those mushy romance stories where everybody just kisses,and hugs and is just PERFECT.
SeaShells chapter 4 . 5/2/2008
AWESOME!pLZ UPDATE! it's been, like, three years!
Coelha-chan chapter 1 . 4/5/2008
This fic is so perfect!

please update soon!

i'm looking foward to read the next chapter!
Dark Duchess and Shadow Queen chapter 4 . 3/9/2008
so awesome. please update soon.
nikki chapter 2 . 12/23/2007
FYI Nara-sama's name is Shikaku and on a side note nice plot the story is really developing nicely
Nejilover136 chapter 4 . 12/9/2007
more plz, this is really great!
Mungo chapter 4 . 11/5/2007
This is a really great fic. I hope you get back to it at some point.
Nightwing Gurl chapter 4 . 10/27/2007
omg! This story is totally awesome!

I really loved and enjoyed every single chapter so far.

The banter between Shikamaru and Temari are so cute! and funny.

You're doing a real great job with this story.

Please go on with it and update soon. plz plz plz plz plz *begging* pretty plz

NWG
Sabaku Siblings chapter 1 . 9/6/2006
Ah. I almost forgot...

-The Hidden Village of Sand is referred to as 'Sunagakure'.

-The Hidden Village of Leaves: 'Konohagakure'

-The Hidden Village of Sound: 'Otogakure'

...And so on.
Sabaku Siblings chapter 4 . 9/5/2006
Absolutely endearing. This is by far one of the most elegantly brilliant Tema/Shik fanfics I have ever come across.

The story line is wonderful and your dexterity with spelling and grammer is marvelous.

I am anticipating an update to the story.
56 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »