Reviews for Double Vision
XavierFox chapter 1 . 1/7/2008
the story looks like it's going to be a good one
Oracle Oci chapter 1 . 7/28/2007
zomg! nice X3

now it almost makes them destined for each other :3 brownie points for original storyline! :3
PaulRap Raptor chapter 1 . 2/4/2007
WOW I want to see more this good I already love it
fairydustgems chapter 1 . 8/30/2006
I absolutly loved your first chapter! I cannot wait to see what will happen next! I mean you have a great talant for detail... yeah it was great reading this chapter, update soon!

CHEERS
isthisparadise chapter 1 . 1/22/2006
This looks like a interesting story Please update soon.
The White Dwarf chapter 1 . 10/26/2005
This is a pretty cool idea, but are you ever going to continue it? If you do, definitely leave it as Naru/Hina, there isn't enough of that.
shiori42 chapter 1 . 7/19/2005
nice story but please update
ViralStitch chapter 1 . 6/25/2005
I like it

The one thing you are going to have to do is to rewrite the entire neji fight because the demons normally protect their vessels when they are close to death which hinata was
Dragon Man 180 chapter 1 . 2/10/2005
This is only the third story I've read where Hinata has a demon sealed inside her like Naruto. I look forward to seeing how Hinata having a kitsune sealed inside her will affect her and the story. Hopefully Naruto will be attracted to her if the villagers treat them both the same way.
DarkRonin101 chapter 1 . 2/10/2005
Is this going in the NaruHina direction with having hinata containing a demon.
foolycoolyshippo chapter 1 . 2/10/2005
Wicked! I like the idea of two cute blood thristy Kitsunes it is just so cool. aw naruto and hinata can go and conqour the world togther. Haha Anyway keep it up and dont make us wait to long fo updates! Man maybe this is why hinata's father is so mean to her.
Dreamingfox chapter 1 . 2/10/2005
I have to say, it's not great, but not too bad either. If it was Hinata then does her father remarry? Does Hinata still have a younger sister?

Anyways, the premise is okay, but too soon to say if it's a good fic or not.
Aikuchi Shikaku chapter 1 . 2/10/2005
hmmn, interesting...so, hinata's mother dies after sealing herself and kyuubi's mate, the kitsune onto her daughter's navel. ok then, what about hanabi? i'm smelling a naru-hina foreshadowing here. heheh keep it up, we need more fics of that pairing.