Reviews for Veritas Vos Liberabit
K. Zani chapter 1 . 1/3
OMG! I love it! It's beautiful! But wait...Harry's topping? That's something I havn't seen before. But love it anyway!
messy chapter 1 . 9/17/2014
this was hilarious.
FalconLux chapter 1 . 4/16/2014
Utterly delightful. I do so love it when Snape is forced to be honest. I actually wrote one somewhat similar to this. "An Innocent Question". Anyway, bloody brilliant. My daughter's sleeping in the next room, and I swear I pulled something trying to laugh silently.
Anime chrisy chapter 1 . 9/15/2013
Goddammit how I love your writing. This is at a whole other level of fan fiction. It's obvious that you're not only skilled, but quite educated!
Valenti1965 chapter 1 . 1/2/2013
Totally adored this! So cute x
Hekko chapter 1 . 8/15/2012
I love this. I probably reviewed this before and said the same thing, and here I am, years later, and I still love it.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/4/2012
actually laughing my ass of right now, but in a good way. Honest/druged Snape is funny as hell.
Sheankelor chapter 1 . 6/10/2012
HAhaha he told off Malfoy... and Dumbledore. That was great!
zen129 chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
wow! i love this one! nice!

this kinda reminds me of this picture. (you know how it goes get rid of the spaces)

art/ The-Years-that-Went-By-22906632
Scioneeris chapter 1 . 12/20/2011
ROFL...Sev, you should take that lovely potion variation more often. It quite becomes you. ROFL! What a hilarious, adorable read. love the ending and the whole telling off Draco! (Love that his mother uses a youth potion. heehee)
bakasaru264 chapter 1 . 10/27/2011
A refreshment for the love of my favorite couple!

Thank you for sharing with us such an amazing story!
dem bones chapter 1 . 9/7/2011
What a cute story! I just love HONEST! Snape and how Harry responds...PRICELESS.
Kittyfantaztico chapter 1 . 7/31/2011
Love this story!
Moonraven81 chapter 1 . 7/20/2011
I love the way snape rambles when hes dosed
sarahsezlove chapter 1 . 7/10/2011