Reviews for Road to Nowhere
Yalla chapter 23 . 9/5/2013
That's a wunderful story you got there, any chance on continuing?
PhoenixFire859 chapter 23 . 4/13/2013
Please continue it
Dragonfire81 chapter 23 . 10/31/2012
cool would love for more to go up its a really good story and i dont know Sam ends up Pregnant and has Jack's Baby, Jacob finds out and tries to kill Jack and oh the NID get there Arses kicked by Thor (not he Kitten, well they can get pretty scrached up by the Kitty)
panther73110 chapter 21 . 7/14/2008
Are you going to finish this story?
CrystalKenobi chapter 23 . 7/7/2008
Oh this was a terrfic story with the twists of the various shows like Magnam PI etc. You did a very good job of intergrating the characters together and made it believable. I hope you will continue the story. I'm also glad that sam and jack are happy in their new lives.
Jake chapter 23 . 10/30/2007
So what, you just forget about this story? It's really good! Don't give up on it.
blodwin chapter 23 . 4/20/2007
grat story. i love it. i can't wait to see what happens next. i just love sam and jack stories. i;ve read this story 4 times while waiting for it to update. its so great. please update soon. please please please please please please please please.
mabpagan chapter 23 . 12/7/2006
Wonderful story-please continue!

I'd love to read the backstory of how Jack and Higgins connected.

Your fiction is some of the best out there-thanks for writing such wonderful stories!
rain maidens chapter 23 . 11/27/2006
this is a great story. please update quickly.
Caroline ONeill chapter 23 . 11/3/2006
Now this is a story I have to keep following. How are they going to get out of this.

Please Update
dyslecksec chapter 23 . 10/5/2006
Great story and hoping it'll be updated at some point. Mostly wondering if they'll get a chance to return home (even if to just covertly visit).
withoutreason chapter 23 . 5/16/2006
It's great hopefully you will update some day
Kent Rigel chapter 23 . 4/6/2006
Huff.

Yet another worthy story that goes unfinished. Needless to say this excellent piece of work is going on my story alert on the oft chance it is ever completed.

I've never seen any Mangum PI but I know some people who mention it among their favourite shows... maybe later I'll put BitTorrent to work - I'm getting more MacGyver first though :P

I'm actually more curious to hear Jack and Higgins story than for Jack and Sam to smuggle some sort of message to the SGC that they are allright, or for them to kick NID ass. When Higgins saw Jack he called him 'Scarecrow' and refered to him as 'that mad american pilot'. I'm an avid reader and my favourite author is Matthew Reilly... maybe I'm just drawing parallels in my head that don't exist, but if you don't know what I'm talking about read his books and you'll see (specifly 'Ice Station', 'Area 7' and 'Scarecrow')

Excellent charater growth and portrayal, some inventive and original writing, a little bit of 'out there' but all for good entertatinment reasons. Good work
blodwin chapter 23 . 2/28/2006
great story i love it. i've read it 3 time while waiting for you to update it. please update it soon its gettingeally good. please please please im begging.
scottiedog chapter 23 . 1/25/2006
Need to finish this one as well. I laughed just about all the way through it. You have the characters right on! Good Job!

Question: Will the NID find them or will Jack and Sam find that someone is following them?

Or will Daniel and the gang show up in Hawaii w/o no one knowing escpecially the NID?

Deb