Reviews for Friend, Lover, and DVM
Wee Auntie chapter 29 . 5/21/2013
Oh please write more to this story...I am curious to see how this plays out. It is a wonderful story and What is wrong with Vinnie?
Guest chapter 1 . 2/17/2013
How can you leave it at that! Please post another one up as soon as lol I'm hooked to your story!
miceaholic chapter 29 . 6/14/2012
good chapter! wierd that the guy that tried to kill her is now depending on her to survive. that's karma for ya.

I do not like Ebion and hope he gets his butt kicked, but that's what makes for a good bad guy.

Did I miss something, what's wrong with Vinnie. if I did just miss it could you tell me what chapter to re-read? i'm really glad your still writing so many good stories never get finished. i'll be waiting for the next chapter
DragonChild157 chapter 29 . 9/22/2011
Oh my god NO! You can't leave me hanging like that! I found your story two days ago and have been reading like crazy every chance I get. You have got to finish this, tour driving me out of my MIND with curiosity and need to know! please, Please, PLEASE FINISH IT! I'm BEGGING you!
SamuraiPrincess01 chapter 29 . 9/11/2011
Oh, I'm sorry to hear about that. I know what it's like to lose all your hard work because of a technical accident (believe me, I've been through that before). Just take your time. And if you don't finish by the end of the year, don't worry about it.

In fact, it's the waiting that makes it better.
Momma Lici chapter 29 . 9/10/2011
It happens! Oh my cheese, it happens! It's done it numerous times with my Forever New and at least twice with Tipping the Scales! So, make hard copies of all notes, always! Even if it is in short hand and just bullets to remind you.
zarien chapter 28 . 6/5/2011
good job more
Momma Lici chapter 27 . 2/5/2011
No more plot twists! I can't take it! *is crying* Modo and Throttle need loves too!
Jessie chapter 26 . 2/1/2011
Hay when's the next chapter rollen out on this ? I'm dieing to know what happens...
Kashito91 chapter 26 . 1/13/2011
*GASP* AWESOME!

MORE!
delunatic chapter 26 . 1/10/2011
I just read this story in two days and I definately need to see where you're going with this so I'd have to say I'm with Vinnie on this one, I need more! Keep it up! Write Free!
Susan M. M chapter 18 . 9/6/2010
Thanks for the new Japanese vocabulary; I will try to work it into my next Master crossover. (Hmm, Master/Biker Mice ... Max does do some motocross racing, and both Max and McAllister can ride a motorcycle...) ** As for Modo, poor darling! Hope things work out for him. Sometimes it's tough - really tough - to remember your Mama brought you up to be a gentleman.
Laverock chapter 4 . 9/6/2010
Your OC isn't a Mary Sue. Thank you for that!
Laverock chapter 1 . 9/6/2010
So is Amaris psi herself, or was that involuntary exchange all Throttle's doing?
Tigeresscrazy chapter 24 . 8/31/2010
I just finished chapter 24 love the story please telle there are more chapters to come