Reviews for Candy Clouds
Mariklover222 chapter 1 . 5/18/2011
awww
Scabior's-Horcrux chapter 1 . 6/24/2007
i like this story keep up tha good work
Amilya Eclair Farron chapter 12 . 9/13/2006
Gr8! I (already read this 1 but I need 2 add 2 my favs!)
Alister'sHOTGirlfriend chapter 12 . 9/2/2006
That waz a gr8 story! I LOVE IT! Anyway keep up the super good work!
Lizzie chapter 12 . 7/17/2006
Holy Ra! That was intense! Especially that part with Raphaael and the boy! *teary-eyed* My goodness you can make someone cry with all that intenseness! *cried at work!*
Lizzie chapter 11 . 7/17/2006
you know, I am still in awe of the ability you have to put so much detail into your writing. I am working hard to improve, and this was just the extra inspiration I needed! Thanks for updating, and also...very very very good job. I love the dialogue between Xander and Seto. "Do you have a better explanation?" "I don't need one." That was great! And so Seto-ish!
Chibi Cheesecake chapter 12 . 7/17/2006
I had the Chronicles of Narnia soundtrack stuck in my head the whole time I was reading this. It fit quite well with the story, lol.

But geez... o.o *hands out bandaids to everybody* And Alexander needs a hug. ;_; Not to mention I'm a little worried about the random Evil Lady in the Talisman apparently possessing Ishizu... XP

Can't wait for part three!
Chibi Cheesecake chapter 11 . 7/10/2006
Whoa, lots of different motives, here. o.o I gotta say, I'm most curious as to what's going on with the Talisman. Oh, and hopefully Marik and Valon can get back to the castle in time!

Can't wait for more!

-Lisa
black salem chapter 11 . 7/10/2006
Yay! Another chapy! It's been SO long since you've updated!

Hope you update again soon! Wonderful chapter! Absolutly wonderfull!

Keep up the great work! ~
Anonymous chapter 10 . 5/22/2006
I have a feeling that we've lost LuckyLadyBug to the Monkees and that this and the rest of her fics won't be updated anymore. Bummer
darkflower2 chapter 1 . 3/3/2006
Super-duper job! _
Lizzie chapter 10 . 2/6/2006
Nice, as always. I recognized some of the parts from our RP, even if they were tweaked a bit. Good job, babe. Sorry it took a while to review.
Chibi Cheesecake chapter 10 . 2/5/2006
...Yikes. o_o Man, I really don't have anything else to say. *worries* Update soon! I don't think I can take the suspense! XP
yllom21 chapter 10 . 2/5/2006
Interesting, fascinating chapter! The plot is thickening even moreso than before and I love the detail you put into your writing. Keep up the good work!
animefanatickid25 chapter 9 . 1/22/2006