Reviews for Me, Myself and the Couch
nightimeness chapter 1 . 4/27/2013
It was indeed 'major weirdness'. But in a totally sense-making way. Yet also... not.

The end was confusing, and then it was the beginning again!

Dizzyingly, splendidly amazing
Kitty Caesar chapter 1 . 7/3/2009
Oh, creepy! I like it. ;P
random reviewer chapter 1 . 9/22/2006
Wow! That was utterly confusing but in the same breath, it brings a whole new understanding to Malik's character! Just mind-blowing! A true work of art! GO YOU!

_
Ukorim chapter 1 . 9/24/2005
Whoa... all I can say is, I expected this to be confusing, but it wasn't at all. I really love this one! Great job! I'm gonna go see if you have any other fics _

-Ukorim-
Fast-Talking Johnny chapter 1 . 6/23/2005
Oh, that was terribly interesting. The end... was wonderful.
Ano Toki-chan chapter 1 . 6/13/2005
Wow for some inexplicably unexplainable reason...I suddenly want to cry...maybe it's because I think I understand. Also, yea that was creepy...especially the end.

Oh yea i wanted to tell you that I love your Yugi-oh fan-fictions I've practically read everyone, though most of then are Yaoi or something I still think they are great and well written, or worded I should say. :) Course, sometimes I find ticks...
Sour Schuyler chapter 1 . 5/19/2005
This was cool. It was deep, it was beguiling, it was brilliant. Thank you for writing it.
adele4 chapter 1 . 5/7/2005
It has to be the fifteenth time I read this, and each time it scares me and I can’t never quit tell why. Creepy and giving an impression of being trapped and cut from the “real” world.
RainOwl chapter 1 . 3/3/2005
wow.

Owl
Sapphire Dragons chapter 1 . 2/25/2005
O.O wow. I understand. I think I understand. Not really sure, but I can reread it later. _;;

Great job! Enjoyed it. It was kinda creepy, which was great too.

Laters.
MikariStar chapter 1 . 2/17/2005
A very interesting way to look at Malik :)
Satine89 chapter 1 . 2/12/2005
Another amazing one-shot. Keep going! (Sorry I haven't reviewed much. I'm having sort of a block... XD)
s.h.i.r.o.i.k.e.t.s.u.e.k.i chapter 1 . 2/11/2005
Wow.. It's so confusing, but it's a look into the real Malik's mind. By "real" I mean canon. _;

So Malik's basically going crazy. But it's also true, Marik IS a part of him, he can't have a part of him separate of himself. That would be.. bad..

Anyway, I really liked this fic, even though it's one of those confusing, looped, think-too-much-and-your-brain-explodes kionda fic. But then again, I happen to like those. _
DarkShadowFlame chapter 1 . 2/11/2005
::scared:: Malik got progressively more insane. I especially liked how at the beginning he was speaking/thinking of his mother, father, Odion with sort of lingering sorrow... 'bad luck' - but then at the end it was good luck. This will be enough to sufficiently give me nightmares. Oy, to live a life like that...

This was pretty cool, including the ghostly feel to it - that could come partly from reading at night too. It seems like the setting should be a haunted house. :P I don't know why, it just does...

Brilliant job with this. Malik's mind is not always a safe place to journey into. I hope you made it out alive/sane.

Ciao

DSF
LaDyFiCtIoN chapter 1 . 2/11/2005
Beautiful. Twisted. Puzzling. Amazing.