Reviews for Love That Transcends Time
Kirby-Chan263 chapter 6 . 3/4/2006
*stares* *falls over laughing* Omg I absolutely LOVE this! This plot is friggen hillarious and everything about it is amazing _ Please update soon, mesa must know what happens next _

I really didn't know that was Baku's real name O_O;
senachan141 chapter 6 . 2/23/2006
Maah! I lurved it! Very funny...and I'm glad you actually got his name right! Thank you for making my day and making me laugh! Keep up the good work! _
Imay chapter 6 . 2/3/2006
Man, I am loving this story. I've read I think... about half of the stuff you've wrote now. Most people aren't very good at yamishipping sadly, but you're deffinitly the exception. My compliments abound. *bows*
Lily chapter 6 . 1/10/2006
hey! You gotta Update really soon. The story is really great! _~
Demonic Reivun chapter 6 . 12/10/2005
*BEGS*

UPDATE! PLEASE! Well yeah, I'm just taking a break from finishing up my own fics, and yours just gave me inspiration again.

UPDATE!
Lady No Da 201 chapter 6 . 12/9/2005
I LOVE this story! It's a very unique idea. Keep up the good work!
AngelOfPastPresentAndFuture chapter 6 . 11/30/2005
Hi I really like your story, the way they act is just too funny, I really hope you'll update soon
Mystycal chapter 6 . 11/23/2005
This is...new. I've never read something like this. It's interesting and very well written, so please update soon.
Aquawyrm chapter 6 . 11/8/2005
heh heh...Oh, this is just too funny. I don't even know what these pairings are called! I know what to call contemperary ones, and BakuraxAkefiea...but I don't know what these are!

Just...update soon, this is just too hilarious! I mean...LMAO!
Sekushii Kitsune chapter 6 . 11/1/2005
I hope you update soon! I love bakura and Atemu is alson one of my favs! SO KEEP ON WRITING! :) ~Sekushii kitsune
Libelula202 chapter 6 . 10/30/2005
Great story, the Go-Fish scene was REALLY funny. Can't wait for the next update!
LeoOsaka Bakura's stalker chapter 6 . 10/27/2005
Gah! I can't believe it took me SO long to get to reviewing this! I'M SO SORRY! I loved this chapter by the way! Especially the interaction between Past and Future Bakura, they were sounding pretty funny XDOh and great Idea with Bakura's name, fitting akefia and Bakr into it! That's was mighty clever! :3!
Sand dancer chapter 6 . 10/21/2005
Where are you waiting for? 100 reviews, more complements on you writing style, an signed invitation, just write the next chapter already.
Sugarmoe chapter 6 . 10/6/2005
*giggles* This is a really good story! I love how they all hate eachother! I can't wait for the next chapter!
StormySkys chapter 6 . 9/26/2005
Heh, I love how the Bakuras were arguing this chapter, it was too funny. “...You know, even I have my limits. And fucking myself is crossing the line just a bit...” LMFAO! Last chapter was probably my favorite though; I like the Pharaoh AtemuxBakura parts slightly better. Please update soon!
267 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »