Reviews for Love That Transcends Time
Lily chapter 6 . 1/10/2006
hey! You gotta Update really soon. The story is really great! _~
Demonic Reivun chapter 6 . 12/10/2005
*BEGS*

UPDATE! PLEASE! Well yeah, I'm just taking a break from finishing up my own fics, and yours just gave me inspiration again.

UPDATE!
Lady No Da 201 chapter 6 . 12/9/2005
I LOVE this story! It's a very unique idea. Keep up the good work!
AngelOfPastPresentAndFuture chapter 6 . 11/30/2005
Hi I really like your story, the way they act is just too funny, I really hope you'll update soon
Mystycal chapter 6 . 11/23/2005
This is...new. I've never read something like this. It's interesting and very well written, so please update soon.
Thunderstorm101 chapter 6 . 11/8/2005
heh heh...Oh, this is just too funny. I don't even know what these pairings are called! I know what to call contemperary ones, and BakuraxAkefiea...but I don't know what these are!

Just...update soon, this is just too hilarious! I mean...LMAO!
Sekushii Kitsune chapter 6 . 11/1/2005
I hope you update soon! I love bakura and Atemu is alson one of my favs! SO KEEP ON WRITING! :) ~Sekushii kitsune
Libelula202 chapter 6 . 10/30/2005
Great story, the Go-Fish scene was REALLY funny. Can't wait for the next update!
LeoOsaka Bakura's stalker chapter 6 . 10/27/2005
Gah! I can't believe it took me SO long to get to reviewing this! I'M SO SORRY! I loved this chapter by the way! Especially the interaction between Past and Future Bakura, they were sounding pretty funny XDOh and great Idea with Bakura's name, fitting akefia and Bakr into it! That's was mighty clever! :3!
Sand dancer chapter 6 . 10/21/2005
Where are you waiting for? 100 reviews, more complements on you writing style, an signed invitation, just write the next chapter already.
Sugarmoe chapter 6 . 10/6/2005
*giggles* This is a really good story! I love how they all hate eachother! I can't wait for the next chapter!
StormySkys chapter 6 . 9/26/2005
Heh, I love how the Bakuras were arguing this chapter, it was too funny. “...You know, even I have my limits. And fucking myself is crossing the line just a bit...” LMFAO! Last chapter was probably my favorite though; I like the Pharaoh AtemuxBakura parts slightly better. Please update soon!
Ilikeyaoi chapter 6 . 9/21/2005
I am so glad I finally took the time to read the last 3 chapters. I loved every one of them it had me laughing the whole way through. I really hope that you decide to update asap. I shall be waiting.
xXDarkest-KissXx chapter 6 . 9/15/2005
i LOVE it...u better write fast or else...or else...my HYPERNESS SHALL COME UPON YOU...ahem...please continue...
Nameless One chapter 6 . 8/23/2005
Hey! I'm back from summer break! I'm glad to see that you worked on this story during the summer. This story is getting very amusing. I love how all four characters are getting forced into situations they would rather not be in. I can tell that you will have lots of ideas for a fun, next chapter. I hope that the former archenemies will soon be able to smooth their relationship over and become possibly . . .friends? Well, this story looks like it's going to be a lot of fun. Keep working on this story and please update soon!
264 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »