Reviews for Love That Transcends Time
IAmRage chapter 1 . 2/28/2005
This is funny! I can't wait for the next chapter.
animeaddict99 chapter 1 . 2/28/2005
This...is very weird...I LIKE IT :-)
Flidar chapter 1 . 2/24/2005
Yay! Thats a really good fanfic! Muwahahahahahahaha! The Yamis explaining the other modern technologie, while they themselves practically dont understand it! Thats soo GOOD!

-_-' Im ranting pointless... But it IS late at night, so forgive me people! *hides* Normally I would have written you a little skit cuz I already like the first chapter Misao. Im just so ra-damm tired right now. *yawns* So please make me happy with another chappie and Ill write you a skit in the review. I PROMISE! Tomorrow Im also checking out your other stories. Hope their good... Good night... *falls asleep in front of computer*
Hikura No Aki chapter 1 . 2/16/2005
I love this story...funny and awesome pairings just like all the other ones you've written. Anyway can't wait for tha next chapter!

Kisa
Only-A-Minor-Threat chapter 1 . 2/12/2005
Nyeh, I love this story, its brilliant, XD especially the pairings, i cant wait to see what happened with yami and past kura, its gonna own, XD KEEP WRITING! Oh yes, i love the "'hey you look like yami!' 'hey you look like bakura!' 'That's because I am bakura!' 'Oh really? wow! that is so cool!' 'I know! Can you believe it?' 'No I cant even though your standing right in front of me' " Part, soo funny, keep writing, i love it!
Matomi chapter 1 . 2/12/2005
*grabes you like a crack fein* I want more! morwe more more! write more O_O I never seen Yu-Gi-Oh but what I read Im into it now,...and ur fic...I...want more O_O
Sirithiliel chapter 1 . 2/10/2005
fun fun. i want more now, okay? give me more...i want bakura to meet his past self!
RainOwl chapter 1 . 2/10/2005
write more!

Owl
Dark-Sephy chapter 1 . 2/10/2005
I really liked this first chapter. It's very well-written, and I think everyone's practically in character as well. I'd love to see the next chapter, how it went with Yami and Akeifa (if that's his name.. I think), and also the rest of this story.
Nanni Nano chapter 1 . 2/10/2005
this is good, long. ow my eyes hurt...but yes it's really nice so please continue, but you kept calling Ryou stupid...(err..)But other than my unwanted critique it's great!~keep it up.
265 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 15 16 17 18