Reviews for Love That Transcends Time
animeaddict99 chapter 1 . 2/28/2005
This...is very weird...I LIKE IT :-)
Flidar chapter 1 . 2/24/2005
Yay! Thats a really good fanfic! Muwahahahahahahaha! The Yamis explaining the other modern technologie, while they themselves practically dont understand it! Thats soo GOOD!

-_-' Im ranting pointless... But it IS late at night, so forgive me people! *hides* Normally I would have written you a little skit cuz I already like the first chapter Misao. Im just so ra-damm tired right now. *yawns* So please make me happy with another chappie and Ill write you a skit in the review. I PROMISE! Tomorrow Im also checking out your other stories. Hope their good... Good night... *falls asleep in front of computer*
Hikura No Aki chapter 1 . 2/16/2005
I love this story...funny and awesome pairings just like all the other ones you've written. Anyway can't wait for tha next chapter!

Kisa
Only-A-Minor-Threat chapter 1 . 2/12/2005
Nyeh, I love this story, its brilliant, XD especially the pairings, i cant wait to see what happened with yami and past kura, its gonna own, XD KEEP WRITING! Oh yes, i love the "'hey you look like yami!' 'hey you look like bakura!' 'That's because I am bakura!' 'Oh really? wow! that is so cool!' 'I know! Can you believe it?' 'No I cant even though your standing right in front of me' " Part, soo funny, keep writing, i love it!
Matomi chapter 1 . 2/12/2005
*grabes you like a crack fein* I want more! morwe more more! write more O_O I never seen Yu-Gi-Oh but what I read Im into it now,...and ur fic...I...want more O_O
Sirithiliel chapter 1 . 2/10/2005
fun fun. i want more now, okay? give me more...i want bakura to meet his past self!
RainOwl chapter 1 . 2/10/2005
write more!

Owl
Dark-Sephy chapter 1 . 2/10/2005
I really liked this first chapter. It's very well-written, and I think everyone's practically in character as well. I'd love to see the next chapter, how it went with Yami and Akeifa (if that's his name.. I think), and also the rest of this story.
Nanni Nano chapter 1 . 2/10/2005
this is good, long. ow my eyes hurt...but yes it's really nice so please continue, but you kept calling Ryou stupid...(err..)But other than my unwanted critique it's great!keep it up.
264 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 15 16 17 18