Reviews for Love That Transcends Time
Kumiko Seph chapter 9 . 7/27/2009
Hi, I've been reading this fic and found it very awesome... I was wondering, do you update regularly anymore? Or is it just every few months...(years?)...with this fic? :)

Another question, is this fic gonna have lemons in it? And when are they gonna love each other! XD Lol, I like romance...between Yami/Atem and Bakura/Akefia :P

Well, I'm subbing and favouriting cause I love this fic lots and I would really appreciate if you updated so I could read more awesomeness of this story! :D

Clare-Stovold
yugiL chapter 9 . 7/24/2009
*fuels your motivation*

Gawd. I'm in heaven

Such long and wonderous new chapters/w/

Anyways Please update soon3
Tapanga-Chestnut chapter 9 . 7/20/2009
Well I for 1 think it was well and truely worth the wait...Theif King Kura is just an angry pupy that needs a hug lol...I hope it all gets better...I love how you show the difference in who the people used to be compared to how they are now!

More! lol
CruellyHonest chapter 9 . 7/15/2009
Very good, very, very good. I eagerly await more! I only see two issues here. One you seem to have difficultly with "your" and "you're" at times you write "your" instead of "you're" it's a common mistake, all I ask is that you be more careful about it.

Next is the name "Atem" I see you've changed it from "Atemu" to "Atem" I'm sure this was because of the anime, but don't let it fool you. His name really IS "Atemu" I have no idea why the hell they randomly decided to cut it off a letter short. But his official name IS Atemu.

Hell, if you look at the hieroglyphics on the 'statue' in the anime, it actually spells out "ATEMU" with the "U" there. I don't know why, but hearing/reading him being referred to as "Atem" annoys the hell out of me. It's NOT his name! (by the way that anger is directed towards the animators and fanbase, not at you.)

Anyway, yes, I eagerly await more, quite frankly the YGO fandom has gone to hell, this is one of the last fics that I can find that is actually WELL WRITTEN and not full of Mary Sues or complete OOC-ness.

Plus I love your rendition of Pharaoh Atemu. Well written, especially that little monologue about his lusting for Bakura. Great job.

More soon please?

CruellyHonest
Black-Luna chapter 9 . 6/22/2009
hey, welcome back. great chapter.
Kai-Chan94 chapter 9 . 6/22/2009
This was really good and I'm glad that you've updated the story. Hope to hear from you soon!
Angel Fantasy chapter 9 . 6/20/2009
I'm glad that this update only took 3-4 months to do instead of 3-4 years. *glares* But don't you DARE forgetting to update this story, otherwise I'll send ya PM after PM until your e-mail box shall be full and overload all over your computer system! *smiles innocently as said author pales at the threat*

Now that's been said... Good job! This one's great, man! However, the Atem needs to be gentle, becasue I don't think Yami'll be able to protect him from the two thieves otherwise. But just one question... Will Kaiba be involved in this (on the good side, I mean)?
azab chapter 9 . 6/20/2009
i loved it and por thif and please update son
tweekthetwitch13 chapter 9 . 6/19/2009
Each word read is like sweet, sweet candy for the eyes. If that isn't creepy enough, I could go weirder (but I won't). I'll eagerly await your next update, which will hopefully be months again and not ..years. (WHAT IS THIS YOU SAY ABOUT ANOTHER STORY? I MUST HAVE. um)

In an actual review I'd say I love all the characterizations, and that at least from what I'd imagine them to act like, seem spot on. I didn't know if I'd like the change from Yami and Bakura's POV to Atems and Touzoku's but I'm liking it so far. Always wonderful to read, and in my case..rererererereread.
Seriyuu chapter 9 . 6/19/2009
yay! you updated! 'n the chptr's really good too...can't wait to read the next one.
DarkPhoenixIncarnate chapter 9 . 6/19/2009
You fricken rock woman. I'm SOO happy this chapter is out! YESH, MONTHS ARE MUCH BETTER THEN YEARS. I WAS SO EXCITED WHEN I SAW THIS UPDATE. SERIOUSLY. Your writing is amazing, as always.

Plus I really loved the dialouge that went on between Bakura and his Past self. VERY well written, very much so in character. Amazing, really. _ That being said. I want more.

I want more so bad it almost hurts.

T_T SO WRITE MORE PLEASE? PRETTY PLEASE? SOON! UPDATE SOON PLEASE.
Chrys chapter 9 . 6/19/2009
Awesomeness When do the hikaris come back. That ought to be interesting. "
Ma'at's Apprentice chapter 9 . 6/19/2009
Bravi! Thank you SO much for updating! -Claps happily-

I adore this story. Again, it has a wonderful plotline, and the characters are so... well, in character, that it makes the story all the more believable.

Atem's a bit of an ass, isn't he? -Laughs-

Just brilliant. I found a grammar error, but that's only because I'm a 'tard and my friend was reading over my head, and she reads slower than I do so I was re-reading things over and over while I waited.

I understand that life gets in the way. I know the feeling well enough. -Small chuckle-

Still, I'd appreciate it if you updated soon ) I like how the relationships are happening slowly. It can be kind of annoying when they happen, like, instantly. Giving them time makes for a better, more believable and enjoyable story, so I wouldn't stress over it.

So anyways. Great story. I'm eagerly awaiting the next chapter.

Until next time,

-M.A
Evol-chan chapter 9 . 6/19/2009
... I think that thief Bakura is the awesome. And Yami is just... So cute. I wuv him. *snuggles*

This chapter was awesome, I can't wait until the next one comes out! .
Felixia chapter 8 . 6/15/2009
I love you for updating.

I love your fic.

I'll love you more if you update more regulary and often.

purty please? :3