Reviews for Love That Transcends Time
Felixia chapter 8 . 6/15/2009
I love you for updating.

I love your fic.

I'll love you more if you update more regulary and often.

purty please? :3
azab chapter 8 . 6/6/2009
i loved it and update son
xchanierulzx chapter 8 . 4/22/2009
thankyou for updating plz update again thou i love this story one of my faves i have been reading it for years
Xenjn chapter 8 . 4/22/2009
I love you.

No really, I do.

*_* I'm so happy you updated this.

This has got to be my favorite Yu-Gi-Oh fanfic. Which, really. That's saying something.

You're writing has gotten SO MUCH BETTER.

*_* No really, I'm SO happy you updated! AFTER YEARS AND YEARS OF WAITING PATIENTLY.

UPDATE, SOON? ((within the year please)) LOL
SwissYaoiFangirl chapter 8 . 4/14/2009
Thi story is a gem I love more,please.

Amphitrite II chapter 8 . 4/11/2009
I am so ecstatic that you're continuing this little gem! Love this unique plot, love the careful characterization (especially the differences between the past and present versions of Yami and Bakura), love the sarcastic comments that everyone makes. And I especailly love that you actually updated after so long! Keep up the awesome work. I'm looking forward to more chapters! :D
Ma'at's Apprentice chapter 8 . 4/7/2009
! *Falls over laughing*

Sweet Ma'at, I LOVE this story!

The characters: Amazing. Their personalities are totally there; and I love how they all reacted when they woke up xDD

Darkshipping/Casteshipping is one of my absolute favorite pairings D

And this fic. is just purely awesome!
Black-Luna chapter 8 . 3/29/2009
hey, stranger! it's been a while. great chapter. are you going to continue this story and start updating?
BloodyWar2411 chapter 8 . 3/25/2009
Hey, I totally love the story! Awesomeness! Yami and the Thief King are my favorite pair. About what chapter do you think the actual 'I may not hate you so much' part, preferably further than that is gonna come in? Simply asking the chapter for as a fellow writer I do so hate revealing my plots completely. Thank you so much and continue writing! Once more, I love your story.
Crumpled Piece Of Paper chapter 8 . 3/23/2009
IEE! I'm so excited and happy to see that you've continued with this story! It was an absolute joy to read the first time and the second time as well. I'm still such a huge fan.
YamiKitsune14 chapter 8 . 3/21/2009
Yay! A new chapter! I personally think this was a good chapter. Poor Yami...Hehe, although, his reaction to his past self was highly amusing.
Angel Fantasy chapter 8 . 3/21/2009
Ze my GOD! An update! Blasphemy! Finally!

I'm so glad to know that Love that Transands Time won't be left to rot in the corner... I hope. As for your question, yes, you managed to keep up with the characters's personalities. And I wouldn't mind getting hired to bug ya until you turned up your next chapter; I'm know be get quite annoying sometimes *cackles*

Thought I wonder... Will the Hight Priests (Dead Mahado/Dark Magician and Mana/Dark Magician Girl) be involved as well in it? That would sure make one heck of a crackfic...
Metamorcy chapter 8 . 3/21/2009
I love this but I wished you could update faster. Its been too long but I'll wait as long as I can :D
neverlife chapter 8 . 3/21/2009
I'm just gonna smile at you. Because I only read this story about 1 week ago.
Supa Artemis and Supa Cheyenne chapter 8 . 3/21/2009
This story is seriously amazing! And don't worry, you did a great job of keeping the characters D

I can't wait for the next chapter!

265 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »