Reviews for Love That Transcends Time
Ma'at's Apprentice chapter 9 . 6/19/2009
Bravi! Thank you SO much for updating! -Claps happily-

I adore this story. Again, it has a wonderful plotline, and the characters are so... well, in character, that it makes the story all the more believable.

Atem's a bit of an ass, isn't he? -Laughs-

Just brilliant. I found a grammar error, but that's only because I'm a 'tard and my friend was reading over my head, and she reads slower than I do so I was re-reading things over and over while I waited.

I understand that life gets in the way. I know the feeling well enough. -Small chuckle-

Still, I'd appreciate it if you updated soon ) I like how the relationships are happening slowly. It can be kind of annoying when they happen, like, instantly. Giving them time makes for a better, more believable and enjoyable story, so I wouldn't stress over it.

So anyways. Great story. I'm eagerly awaiting the next chapter.

Until next time,

-M.A
Evol-chan chapter 9 . 6/19/2009
... I think that thief Bakura is the awesome. And Yami is just... So cute. I wuv him. *snuggles*

This chapter was awesome, I can't wait until the next one comes out! .
Felixia chapter 8 . 6/15/2009
I love you for updating.

I love your fic.

I'll love you more if you update more regulary and often.

purty please? :3
azab chapter 8 . 6/6/2009
i loved it and update son
xchanierulzx chapter 8 . 4/22/2009
thankyou for updating plz update again thou i love this story one of my faves i have been reading it for years
Xenjn chapter 8 . 4/22/2009
I love you.

No really, I do.

*_* I'm so happy you updated this.

This has got to be my favorite Yu-Gi-Oh fanfic. Which, really. That's saying something.

You're writing has gotten SO MUCH BETTER.

AND IT WAS ALREADY F**KING AMAZING BEFORE.

*_* No really, I'm SO happy you updated! AFTER YEARS AND YEARS OF WAITING PATIENTLY.

DX PLEASE DON'T MAKE ME WAIT YEARS AND YEARS AGAIN? ;_;

UPDATE, SOON? ((within the year please)) LOL
SwissYaoiFangirl chapter 8 . 4/14/2009
Thi story is a gem I love more,please.

Lila-chan
Amphitrite II chapter 8 . 4/11/2009
I am so ecstatic that you're continuing this little gem! Love this unique plot, love the careful characterization (especially the differences between the past and present versions of Yami and Bakura), love the sarcastic comments that everyone makes. And I especailly love that you actually updated after so long! Keep up the awesome work. I'm looking forward to more chapters! :D
Ma'at's Apprentice chapter 8 . 4/7/2009
! *Falls over laughing*

Sweet Ma'at, I LOVE this story!

The characters: Amazing. Their personalities are totally there; and I love how they all reacted when they woke up xDD

Darkshipping/Casteshipping is one of my absolute favorite pairings D

And this fic. is just purely awesome!
Black-Luna chapter 8 . 3/29/2009
hey, stranger! it's been a while. great chapter. are you going to continue this story and start updating?
BloodyWar2411 chapter 8 . 3/25/2009
Hey, I totally love the story! Awesomeness! Yami and the Thief King are my favorite pair. About what chapter do you think the actual 'I may not hate you so much' part, preferably further than that is gonna come in? Simply asking the chapter for as a fellow writer I do so hate revealing my plots completely. Thank you so much and continue writing! Once more, I love your story.
Crumpled Piece Of Paper chapter 8 . 3/23/2009
IEE! I'm so excited and happy to see that you've continued with this story! It was an absolute joy to read the first time and the second time as well. I'm still such a huge fan.
YamiKitsune14 chapter 8 . 3/21/2009
Yay! A new chapter! I personally think this was a good chapter. Poor Yami...Hehe, although, his reaction to his past self was highly amusing.
Angel Fantasy chapter 8 . 3/21/2009
Ze my GOD! An update! Blasphemy! Finally!

I'm so glad to know that Love that Transands Time won't be left to rot in the corner... I hope. As for your question, yes, you managed to keep up with the characters's personalities. And I wouldn't mind getting hired to bug ya until you turned up your next chapter; I'm know be get quite annoying sometimes *cackles*

Thought I wonder... Will the Hight Priests (Dead Mahado/Dark Magician and Mana/Dark Magician Girl) be involved as well in it? That would sure make one heck of a crackfic...
Metamorcy chapter 8 . 3/21/2009
I love this but I wished you could update faster. Its been too long but I'll wait as long as I can :D
267 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »