Reviews for The Vicis Clock
LadyElena17 chapter 7 . 10/5/2011
love this story so far! hoping to read more!
Arysthae chapter 7 . 4/24/2010
update soon !
wildwriterrr chapter 7 . 11/30/2009
are u gonna keep writing? please.
Cassandra30 chapter 7 . 11/21/2009
One of these days I would like to read the rest of this story.
Cassandra30 chapter 5 . 11/20/2009
Excellent!
Cassandra30 chapter 4 . 11/20/2009
Really good! I don't really blame Poppy. However it sounds like Ron and Hermione might be no longer trusting Dumbles.
Cassandra30 chapter 3 . 11/20/2009
Dumbles has to wait long enough for them to duel so Harry can die.
Cassandra30 chapter 2 . 11/20/2009
Harry was unable to get Barty Crouch Jr out as Alastor.
Cassandra30 chapter 1 . 11/20/2009
Good start.
LillyRose95 chapter 7 . 9/10/2009
kl story so far hope theres an upd8!
Yaraslava Rada chapter 7 . 7/20/2008
Uhm...Update again soon please?
Centra-gal86 chapter 7 . 6/6/2008
Damn it, damn it, DAMN IT! I FINALLY find a good-incredible-story where Cedric survives, and it ends just at the best part! DAMN IT!

::breathes heaviliy:: Okay, so now that that's out of my system. Bloody good story so far. First one I've come across where Harry comes back in time to that particular point. Very interesting. I must say that I'm more than a little interested in where this is going. Nevertheless, I find myself growing uneasy as this has not been updated in 3 years...I do hope you'll rediscover your muse (believe me, I know what it's like to try writing without one). At the very least, take consolation in the fact that you wrote a really good story so far and...if you're not going to continue it...I don't suppose you could tell me how you imagined this story playing out...you know, kinda like an overview...

Of course, if you DID decide to continue writing, I would hardly object-in fact, I believe I'd be rather supportive...hoping to hear from you soon one way or another!
Bsum1 chapter 2 . 2/1/2008
I know it makes for a better story but.. WHY THE HELL DIDN'T HARRY USE THE PORTKEY WITH CEDRIC! *sigh* Now that that's out of my system I will keep reading! _
IDK2391 chapter 7 . 12/16/2007
a job well done! keep it up.
Smargden chapter 7 . 11/30/2007
As it's Updated: 12-03-05.

Is the story abandon?

I have not start to read it yet.

/Bill