Reviews for Thursday
Savannah chapter 1 . 12/30/2014
love it in tires it was beautiful if there was a way to mark it it would be a 1000 or more as high as it could go!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/11/2014
very nice
swasome unicorns chapter 1 . 2/22/2014
This was beautiful and sad and wonderful all at once...it was so good, I've never read a oneshot with this many reviews :)
Syren chapter 1 . 8/26/2013
Not a SasuSaku fan... I'm ShikaTema through and through but damn this was a good fic :D
Just me and myself chapter 1 . 6/27/2013
Wow, very good!
A Midsummer chapter 1 . 6/10/2013
Maybe this isn't what I wanted or even envisioned but this is Sakura and Sasuke. I've learned to be content with their own kind of happiness and budding hope. Because while I fancy her to be by his side, I've always felt it was one sided and had no possible future except for heart break. A bittersweet form of love. An unrequited one. But tumblr and lj convinced me that there was hope. That while he didn't return her feelings, he appreciated and cared for her in his own subtle way. He could learn to love and be happy together with her. If only he let her in. Like he did here, slowly but surely. A path to redemption and maybe a chance of happiness.
KaGeRu chapter 1 . 5/22/2013
Good story.
Trying -Helps chapter 1 . 5/18/2013
That was both sad and wonderful, both if that makes any sense. He loved her but yet there was so much loss involved in the love. I can't help but think that the pain he felt could have been re leaved if he would have only admitted it when it first happened instead of concealing it.
Take the Good Person Test (second search result on Google).
GalanthaDreams chapter 1 . 11/1/2012
Very fluid and consistently good, detailed writing.

"Then he left and didn't look back, haunted by something softer than satin and already out of reach."

My favorite sentence of the entire story. It made me catch my breath and goosebumps rose upon reading it.
Sweet Izzy S2 chapter 1 . 7/14/2012
Owwng! I loved your fanfic, congratulations!
I also read Erebus from another web site, but I couldn't find it here to add to favorites..
They were both amazing fanfics, once more: congratulations, you're an awesome writer.
I hope you post more SasuSaku's fanfic :)
Bye!
ps.: Sorry if there were any spelling mistakes, I'm a brazilian reader, so I'm not very used to write reviews in English :x
goddess-ish chapter 1 . 5/31/2012
Awwweee! Awesome story.:) I hope you would do more SasuSaku.:)
XxUchiha SakuraxX chapter 1 . 3/8/2012
WOW! so well written. Really good.
Nakamura Akane chapter 1 . 2/13/2012
This is rather amazing, in a bittersweet way. It's perfect

-Akane.
chocolatecoatedanimelover chapter 1 . 1/6/2012
Beautiful fic :)
meantimegirl chapter 1 . 12/3/2011
this is extremely good. nice work!