Reviews for Interlude 1: In which Greg gets Suspended
R.K. Binx chapter 6 . 7/31/2005
Good so far, and yes, please keep going.
Scarlet Rose4 chapter 2 . 4/4/2005
What's with the lack of quotation marks? It's kind of hard to tell when the characters are thinking and when they're speaking out loud, sometimes. Please fix this?
Saskiamq chapter 4 . 2/13/2005
Oh this is good i do hope u do more
csiindiegurl chapter 4 . 2/13/2005
Great job, I liked it! :0)
brokentoy19 chapter 3 . 2/13/2005
aw greggo.

man catherine's bein a bitch.

im glad sara has someone else she can open up to. loved the title of the chapter, about the family.

great job :)
Fwe chapter 3 . 2/13/2005
This is so great! I love it! I smell a tear-jerker coming up!
carolann chapter 3 . 2/13/2005
i love it so far. i cant wait for the next chapter. keep up the great work!
radioactive.raccoon chapter 3 . 2/13/2005
it soon,will ya
angry penguin chapter 2 . 2/12/2005
I cannot stand Catherine as of late. Great story.
ScribbleDream chapter 1 . 2/12/2005
Well, I'm kind of wondering why all of the dialouge doesn't have quotation marks around it and is instead in italics. It gets kind of annoying to read because i don't know if they're thinking or speaking.
djkittycat chapter 1 . 2/12/2005
They did *not* know she was in the foster care system. FYI. Otherwise, this looks good.
Fwe chapter 2 . 2/12/2005
Yay! I still love this even if it isn't totally about Greg! Keep it up!
shacky20 chapter 2 . 2/12/2005
Great start to this. But what I am really interested now is where this takes Cath and Gil's relationship, not that I am a Cath/Gil shipper, but I can see where their friendship was damaged over this. They always seemed so close, but as since the split, they seem tense, and I would love to see where this takes it. Great story,
Fwe chapter 1 . 2/11/2005
Woohoo! Go Greg! She SO deserved that. I was just waiting for something like that to happen on the show but I guess this will do. Greg on suspention? Even better! He needs to stand up to people now and then. So yeah, I love this! Continue please! Greg's my favorite character and you can never read enough Greg stories, right?
AirForceInTraining chapter 1 . 2/11/2005
u rock. that was awesome. I love it and you wrote Greggo so good. I wanna know what Greggo's gonna say to Sara if you continue this so please do. LOve it lots.