Reviews for Resurrection
Leo112 chapter 10 . 1/20/2010
wa! sure it was better then most stories iv read but did they have to die in the end! couldn't they be returned to the mortal plane! GGR! ok I'm done good book (except for the end) hope to read ya again soon !
Renaiya880727 chapter 10 . 2/9/2009
Ooh, bravo for the great 'Atemu returns from the dead' ficcie.

Seriously, there aren't enough of those.

Can you send me the missing part please?
Marta chapter 8 . 10/20/2008
By the way, my e-mail is . Sorry I didn't tell you...
Marta chapter 8 . 10/20/2008
Hi there YamiSeirei, your storys are great and really addicting. Could you send me the lemon part of resurrection? pretty please? Please continue to write good storys...
TabAnime chapter 10 . 4/14/2006
Good story! Too bad everyone died!
dragonlady222 chapter 10 . 1/2/2006
This was really good. At least they are still together even if they are dead. I wonder what will happen the next time the puzzle is found? Two spirits inhabit the puzzle now. Great story!
dragonlady222 chapter 9 . 1/2/2006
I just knew it wouldn't be happy. I can't beleive even evil Kaiba would kill Mokuba. Poor Yugi he just got Yami bak and had to leave him. I hope all the others don't get killed.
dragonlady222 chapter 8 . 1/2/2006
Kaiba is truly evil and mad. His lust for poweer has blinded him to everything that should be important. I hope this has a happy ending but I have a feeling it won't.
dragonlady222 chapter 7 . 1/2/2006
Great job on Mokuba's part. Now they need an elevator so Yami can be more independent and get up and downstairs alone. I'm glad the gang is back together.
dragonlady222 chapter 6 . 1/2/2006
This is really good. I hope Mokuba is setting up some things for Yami. Great story.
dragonlady222 chapter 5 . 1/2/2006
Poor Mokuba, his brother is insane. I hope they get him good. I hope with therapy Yami can move his legs and walk again.
dragonlady222 chapter 4 . 1/2/2006
Kaiba has let his thirst for power drive him insane. Good chapter.
dragonlady222 chapter 3 . 1/2/2006
Kaiba is very sneaky, I can't beleive he is so power hungry. I hope Yugi will be okay with that wound not completely healed.
dragonlady222 chapter 2 . 1/2/2006
This is wonderful. Yami is bak but now Yugi is older. This is cool.
dragonlady222 chapter 1 . 1/2/2006
This is good. I hope I can read it all today and review each chapter.