Reviews for The Job
my shangri-la chapter 3 . 10/22/2011
I really loved this story! Great job!
PinkDough chapter 7 . 4/18/2008
Jack B. Badd

i finally understand the way her name is said...lol!
hotbritt5000 chapter 7 . 3/17/2008
Great Story, Pleasure To Read. ]
demondeansgirl666 chapter 7 . 2/27/2007
this is totally kick ass...i love it...i think that is one of the best Riddick/Jack stories that I have read...
demondeansgirl666 chapter 1 . 2/25/2007
AWE I LOVE IT SO FAR
Animagious-White-Tiger chapter 7 . 1/31/2006
I always love the stories were Riddick finally gets some.
Animagious-White-Tiger chapter 1 . 1/31/2006
I'd be saying about the same thing if I were in that situation. But, I don't think I would have been able to form coherint words or thoughts at that moment, so it doesn't really matter.
lamyka chapter 7 . 11/13/2005
wow. very impressive story, i mean banter between these two is difficult at best and here u've mastered it. very interesting story!

good luck with others,

lamyka
Megan Consoer chapter 7 . 10/29/2005
I really like this story alot. Can you please write some more chapters?
Emowyen chapter 7 . 10/3/2005
Loved your story! I really liked how you made it hard for Riddick to win Jack back, to make her realize that he cared and wanted to help her and would always be there for her. Great story. Can't wait to see waht else you do with your other sotries. Now I am off to read Book two of these amazing set of stories.
Shaded chapter 3 . 6/12/2005
Hm. Well, it's not to bad really except for the fact that Riddick is way out of character... He's to conversational, to soft, and way to feeling. Jack's character... Hmm. Well, I don't think it's what Jack would turn out to be, even under drastic trauma. Other than that your writing is nicely done, and you offer good detail.
K-Marie-M chapter 7 . 5/10/2005
That was such a cute story, I liked the way you wrote kyra because it was part Jack and part Kyra and I loved Riddick because he was great.

kmm
Shadow Phenix chapter 7 . 3/20/2005
Wow, I very much enjoyed this story! First PB I've read here at FF.n, and I was delightfully pleased with it. The characterizations were great, and there were moments when I could actually hear Riddick. I also liked how you didn't let the story get complicated and overrun with spicey moments, as enjoyable as they are. It really worked for this piece, so good call!

Can't wait for the sequel [even though you're taking a break]! No ideas for you at the moment except I'd love to see what transpires on New Mecca, which you are probably already planning to show us anyway.
RiddicksLover chapter 7 . 3/16/2005
hey i really like your story...some of the storys i read about riddick caring wert really that good but i really like this one
Rose-Z chapter 7 . 3/14/2005
okay i change my mind. THIS chapter is the best ever. i never though you would actually write some fluff between Jack and Riddick. But here you've gone and surprised me. Every love a good Jack and Riddick fluff.

This was the best ending ever. it's over though... i think i'm gonna cry :( i won't be sending anymore late reviews :sniff, sniff:

Oh, and congradulations on your 1st completed fic! and sequels are alwayz good. but as you said, you should take a break. let inspiration find you. :snort: that sounded so cheesy and/or corny.

This is one of my favorite Riddick stories ever. in my top ten in fact. Thank you for all the effort you put into this story just so we can read it. we appreciate your hard work. shit i'm tearing up again. :grabs tissue: until next time, Buh-bye! we'll miss you!