Reviews for A Grand Romance
pleurocoelus chapter 1 . 11/10/2013
Nicely done!
Epeefencer chapter 1 . 9/1/2013
Splendidly done! Simply Brilliant!
nayin17 chapter 1 . 8/30/2013
loved this
MagicalEspionage chapter 1 . 8/22/2013
nice i really like it nothing all passiony like most stories but just steady love
Guest chapter 1 . 12/14/2012
I really like this. A lot of people hate this couple because they don't "bond" so much in the books (it gets worse in the movies). But really, you don't have to go through any event (death, trauma, etc.). Harry and Ginny love each other and are willing to try and make it work.

But about this story - I like how you didn't make Harry "Mr. Right." A lot of fics do that and it irks me because Harry isn't the best with girls. Remember the Cho fiasco? She needed to talk about her ex-boyfriend's murder and he tried to change the topic. Granted, he was 15, but I think that he will never be particularly "girl-savvy." But Ginny's grown up in a house full of guys and knows how to take it.

This fic was bloody brilliant :)
Tikitorch559 chapter 1 . 9/1/2012
love this soooo much!
overthinkingdoesnogood chapter 1 . 5/7/2012
:) deep. i cant find the right words to represent this . . . 'sweet' or 'cute' doesnt fit. But i really enjoyed reading it thats for sure.
Lara140112 chapter 1 . 2/3/2012
That's so lovely, made my heart melt.

Well done.
Espied7 chapter 1 . 9/29/2011
Aww.
kittycat69 chapter 1 . 7/13/2011
freaking adorable. i literally went "aww!" like four times out loud :P so so good! loved it!
oxsilvermoonxo chapter 1 . 5/4/2011
awwww, this is so sweet! i love how you characterized Ginny and I totally agree! Real romance is in the little things. thanks for making me smile :D
ibelieveintruelove chapter 1 . 10/24/2010
And really, even though it's not defined as grand romance, I think that's the grandest kind of romance you could ever have :) Excellent job!
Anne-Lilian chapter 1 . 7/4/2010
It's so cute, I've never thought of their relationship like that, so thanks for opening my eyes :)
hushpuppy22 chapter 1 . 5/29/2010
This is such a wonderful, in-character and canon compliant piece. I would say that I love "your" Ginny and Harry but really, I love that you actually captured canon Ginny and Harry so well. Thanks for the wonderful story and please ignore all your real world obligations in order to write the next chapter of 'Scorpius Malfoy and the Improbable Plot'-please?
caught in my own world chapter 1 . 1/5/2009