Reviews for The Good Man
julietsamuel chapter 1 . 8/15/2012
HI
Hello my dear compliment ,i am juliet by name i will like you to contact me through my private email adress()so that i will show you my pictures,please do not

write me back here hope to read from you,

yours juliet
Jessica chapter 1 . 2/11/2005
Aw. . . I loved it! Please keep writing!
lightning bug chapter 1 . 2/11/2005
Very cute and angsty! Good job!
Fair-Ithil chapter 1 . 2/10/2005
*sniff sniff* I've been overly emotional all day an this just broke the camal's back. This was just sweet, and lovely and brilliant...oh, I'm gonna start crying again. This was beautiful.
Lindaleriel chapter 1 . 2/10/2005
This was so sweet! (but then I'm a total sucker for Charlie/Claire)
timebomb87 chapter 1 . 2/10/2005
another absolutely beautiful fic. I'm still having mixed feelings about last night's episode...there were some really wonderful elements (sawyerteam player, shannon bandages sayid, crazy ethan taken care of, claire safe and sound, etc...) however, I don't like that charlie and claire have to start back from scratch :( lol I'm sure it will all work out though.

anyways, wonderful fic. and awesome timing, you're very dilligent lol.

I'll be waiting around for more :P
Lirael Goldenhand chapter 1 . 2/10/2005
OMG! When I watched the episode last night i cryed! and now you're making me feel all fuzzy again. It was kinda funny when he barfed into the copier, then I felt bad for him, then I wanted to put him to bed with a big bucket and say, "You took the drugs, deal with the painful detox." anyway, that's just me and I'm totally in love with Dom so yeah.

Hugs,