Reviews for Mad Love
justbrowsing chapter 1 . 8/23/2011
Amazing writing. So impressed. Heartbreaking and thought-provoking. You're a great writer.
dana-maru1 chapter 1 . 6/8/2008
Whoa, almost made me cry.

This is really good! You should continue with this :)
Celine Janeway chapter 1 . 4/2/2008
I love that there is always something to be found in your stories. You don't give all the answers right away. The reader has to proceed to find them.
Lissa chapter 1 . 3/23/2008
i dont understand a word of it. Could you explain it to me? im not dumb, I am at the top of my class but I dont get it. sorry
potatofac3 chapter 1 . 11/20/2006
i have to say that that story was so deep. it made me start to cry. i loved it so much. great job
onetreefan chapter 1 . 4/26/2006
oh my gosh! that was so good and so sad. great job! wow... that was breathtaking. good job.

love the EOness!

onetreefan
storywriter49 chapter 1 . 11/5/2005
all of your stories are masterpieces
cara chapter 1 . 7/23/2005
You had me going. I thought she was a therapist, too.

Painfully, frustratingly gorgeous.
TLWROX chapter 1 . 2/12/2005
I just like, cried/laughed hysterically- that was so damn depressing, it was gorgeous and perfect and made me think and I just loved it to pieces. :) :) :)
georgie d chapter 1 . 2/11/2005
...too lazy to click the little mousey on the "login for signed review" link...

Beautifully written. A very good story. You've got a lot of talent and potential with a real feel for the written word. You really took the emotional angst and expressed it so well; I mean, I felt the frustration of the characters, and that is what a good writer does. It was magnificently sad and descriptive.

The only thing I feel I should turn your attention to is the grammar. While you did much better than most, there is still a little room for improvement. There are a few instances of pronoun/verb agreement problems and some word usage mistakes. But, overall, this was a really well done piece. A masterstroke.

Magnificent,

Georgie
garretelliot chapter 1 . 2/11/2005
Oh man, we're not worthy. ( she says bowing low numerous times ). That was so good and you rock. Do some more.
LadyRaider chapter 1 . 2/11/2005
Wow... that was depressing. Good, though, very good.
Bedazzle Me chapter 1 . 2/10/2005
That was really really good! Poor little buggers.