Reviews for How to give birth to an egg
LittlebigmouthOKC chapter 1 . 1/25
This is the first time I've found this story. And the only thing I can think of to discribe this story is. You wrote the after you woke up after worka couple of werewolf choker meat pizzas and some of Colorado's finest didn't you?
Alexa1993 chapter 1 . 9/24/2012
LOL :))
shoestring potato chapter 1 . 12/18/2010
Glad you got this one off your chest. It must have been quite a burden to carry. Now that you’ve sic this fic upon us, allow me to roll on the floor in laughter. That was so weird and random, I just had to laugh.
angel chapter 1 . 4/20/2010
How exactly is this horror again?
amsev chapter 1 . 8/1/2006
Well, that was some kind of freaky fun! Congrats to the new parents.
KarlaMarie chapter 1 . 6/5/2006
this was the most crazy thing i have ever read, and most likly the most impossible thing i have ever read... but i cant say it that is was totally pointless- it made me laugh
Ebony Starstorm chapter 1 . 4/23/2006
Brilliant! Slipping in Lavender!
Andy chapter 1 . 5/31/2005
what color is the sky in your world?
AmandaPanda82891 chapter 1 . 3/8/2005
Me and my friend Gina want to join the dancing with the evil mushrooms
whatnamebutnoname chapter 1 . 2/16/2005
scary but not bad writing
Milady Darkan chapter 1 . 2/15/2005
LOL this is the moment when i wonder if fanfictions shouldn't be prohibited by law.

any way it was... ahem... something else...

though i think you almost cured me of my three year obsesion on snape hermione, so i don't know if to kiss you or curse you.

any way i'll try some other of your stories, i hope they have some more potential (not that tis isn't good, on the contrary it is quite unique.)

argh i'll just shut up. this was the crepiest shit i've read. and now i'll go and read a story with snape geting preganant with lockhart just to se if it can get weirder.

oh and by the way i have a story with snape hermione. you might like reading it. please do.

and maybe review.
im no muggle chapter 1 . 2/14/2005
argh im a we bitty scared now
Rhyia chapter 1 . 2/13/2005
oh my god. this is so hilarious. i nearly fell of my chair laughing. i can't wait to see what you come up with next.
Frizance chapter 1 . 2/12/2005
HAHAHA! Funny.
Lady Doral chapter 1 . 2/12/2005
What the hell was that? That's one of the weirdest things I've ever read. Funny, but weird.