Reviews for Caught in the Crossfire
snowytron2000 chapter 1 . 3/8/2015
We're are the rowdy ruff boys
WhoRYou chapter 1 . 10/27/2012
:D
Dusk-sama chapter 5 . 6/4/2012
simply awesome.i will say no more.
Dusk-sama chapter 4 . 6/4/2012
a work of art in my opinion. it moves in a way some might not expect since when tickling is normally brought up it normally was was slightly enjoyable but you felt bad for blossom in you didnt im socked but i felt it. this truly showed how powerful,evil,and oddly enjoyable tickling was. and although i felt guilty to enjoy it (and i didnt even write it) i cant help but say "well done" *slow claps*
Iwazkay14 chapter 9 . 8/7/2010
go belial yah i love bad girls
Prettylilliae chapter 33 . 7/30/2010
LOVED IT especially the brother and blossom tickle moment add more of that
pearson chapter 33 . 1/9/2010
WOW
Alexandra chapter 22 . 5/23/2009
The girls liking each other is sort of sick... no offense though, I still like the fiction.
Me Me chapter 11 . 4/19/2009
that is my fav song! from the phantom of the opera!
Scott Boyo chapter 33 . 10/2/2005
Aww, how cute was that scene with Glyja and the girls? :D Blossom got her comeuppance for once, teasing Glyja just that little bit too far this time. :) I guess after all the other things (supervillains, monsters, demons, etc;...) the residents of Townsville probably aren't too surprised that the latest addition to the Utonium family has 4 arms. :P

Three thumbs up for not having instant resolution with the Malebolgia girls - this rift is gonna take quite some time for them to get over. Ironic, isn't it, that the only one who is completely comfortable after everything is Blaze.

And is Beelzebub REALLY out for the count? Ô_·
Yet-One-More-Idiot chapter 33 . 10/2/2005
Again I find myself wondering - is this the end? 'Cos that last scene implies to me that Beelzebub isn't quite as gone as they (the PPG and the Darkpuffs) thought.

I'm curious - what happened to Leviathan's soul (if he indeed has one) once he was killed? (ditto for Blitz and Blood) I mean, they're creatures of Hell, so does that mean that some part of them is still alive, somewhere, in Hell?

Very cute scenes of family bonding for Him and his three girls (plus Blaze), and the Professor with his three girls (plus Glyja). Both families have new additions, it must feel quite odd. (Especially for Glyja, used to be a god for so, so long, now getting the chance to be just a normal boy - albeit one with 3 arms... :P).
Scott Boyo chapter 32 . 10/1/2005
*Heavy base beat begins* Dum dum dum dum - another bites the dust. Dum dum dum dum - another bites...

:D

It's just as well the girls showed up when they did to help Him out - and even the Darkpuffs had a part to play in all of this final battle. It'd be kind of nice if Blitz and Blood could be resurrected and all of them could live happily together (all three darkpuff couples), but at least Blitz and Blood can be together in the depths of the afterlife, wherever they are now.

Life at home for the Malebolgia triplets and Blaze is gonna be a whole new level of awkward, at least to begin with; and where's Glyja gonna go now they've fulfilled their destiny (if indeed their destiny HAS been fulfilled...? O_o)? I look forward to seeing the epilogue soon, Neo. CFN. :D
Yet-One-More-Idiot chapter 32 . 10/1/2005
Whoa - one hell of an end to the battle! And Blaze saved the day in the end, by the Power of Love (good name for a song, that... :P). Just curious - was that final fatal blast of holy energy Malebolgia's doing, or did it come from someplace else ('cos he looked up to see it coming down on Leviathan)?

Also, one final question; is this the end of the story, or just its near-apocalyptic climax? :)
Madame Fist chapter 1 . 9/23/2005
getting good! cant wait to read the next chap!
Scott Boyo chapter 31 . 9/19/2005
I agree with everything Hairy Greg said, 'cos I'm lazy. :D

A brilliant line from Leviathan - "You don’t get it Malebolgia. This fight has been determined since the beginning of time. I can’t lose, because fate dictates that I am the superior demon. I AM the demon god…no…I AM GOD! HAHAHAHAHAHA!"

Well, not quite; as has been shown, there isn't a God, but three Goddesses; but surely the power in this battle between the demon gods is beyond all of their powers combined? O_O