Reviews for Harry Potter and His Family
kelwin chapter 4 . 8/15/2009
good fic would love to here the rest. will harry meet the founders again and will there be more surprises?
ILoveGeorgeEads chapter 4 . 7/23/2008
i loved this story.i loved how Harry is Dumbledore's and McGonagall's well as the founder's heir.i can't wait for more .i hope Harry is ok
Serenity of the Lake chapter 4 . 7/21/2008
Please update soon! I want to find out what happens next!
blackruby873 chapter 4 . 6/23/2007
Like the way your story is going so far
phantombrick chapter 4 . 3/21/2007
i have liked what i have read so far please continue
Elfwyn chapter 4 . 1/25/2007
Interesting start and a cliffhanger at that. Have you abandon this story? Other than needing to go into a bit more detail I think you have the beginnings to a great story. A powerful but not over-powering Harry and one with family to-boot! Will be checking back hoping for an update soon!
Kyra5972 chapter 4 . 1/8/2007
Oh my God! What happened to Harry? I really hope he's okay. I think it's kinda cool Harry being related to all four Founders. Especially him being the grandson of Godric and Helga.

I hope you update again soon! I really wanna know what's up with Harry. And see how everyone reacts to Harry's new gifts.

Laterz,

Kyra
SisterCSIs chapter 4 . 10/21/2006
Please update sometime soon. I want to know why he collapsed. I just hope that Harry won't get in trouble with Sev with Salazar's portrait watching out for him.
Freedom is Wind chapter 4 . 10/8/2006
please update i love it please asap please
cutecess chapter 4 . 10/5/2006
the new paragraph in the middle of scentances is annoying. and you could spend a little bit more time on the description - one chapter for learning about his powers? and parseltongue - but i do like the plot! seriously!
Anna Potter Black chapter 4 . 8/10/2006
What's next? When does Rowena talk to Dumbledore about who he hires?
Mahjong King chapter 4 . 7/16/2006
i love it. please update soon i really want to know how it turns out
Sarah Riddle Potter chapter 4 . 7/13/2006
Wow! Awesome story. Very interesting. I just love it. Can't wait to find out what happens next. Update soon.
jones chapter 4 . 6/22/2006
please write more soon! i want to read your book. upgrade.
Yelene-ryudream chapter 4 . 6/22/2006
Why in the name of Merlin are you ending it there? Please, please, please I want to read more. Please update your story soon!
49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »