Reviews for Don't Leave Home
Miss Howard chapter 1 . 10/13/2006
Thought i would check out some of your other stories. This is just amazing. I thought you portayed Grissom wonderfully. My heart just kept melting throughout the entire thing, when he was admitting to himself he loved her, and that he cared.

God, you are amazing. You're writing just blows me away. Well done. You have some talent!
nick55 chapter 1 . 3/26/2006
wow just found this story. I can't wait to read more.
stargatesg1971 chapter 1 . 12/27/2005
This fic is full of emotion, and I think you did a great job with all 3 characters, especially Grissom.
Eden Eyes chapter 1 . 8/1/2005
Awesome... I loved it! :P
svcmc chapter 1 . 4/27/2005
Just read this - what a lovely job! I especially liked the way you portrayed Greg - scared, tongue tied, but ready to fight for his friend. And Grissom, so loving, yet so trapped! As always, just great writing.
taramis chapter 1 . 4/24/2005
Dang. For your first attempt at Grissom this is incredibly good. Reading your fic kinda felt like watching Grissom on the TV where I'm all like "Grissom...spit...it...out! Tell her you love her!"

Heh. Good writing to get me all worked up!
Craz Lollipop-Imp chapter 1 . 4/16/2005
wo
Niggi chapter 1 . 4/4/2005
That was beautiful. Good work!
CarbyluvYTDAW chapter 1 . 3/2/2005
Well, you did a great job writing for Grissom. I think you captured him quite well. You showed us what was going through his mind, but he didn't say much-exactly how his character is. A man of few words, and the few words you had him say were the right words. Nice job. (-)
DormouseAnimagus chapter 1 . 2/12/2005
*cries* That was beautiful-I loved the ending bit, "They were home. Together."
wanda57 chapter 1 . 2/11/2005
That was beautiful! You wrote Grissom perfectly. Thanks for another great story!
Eaglesei chapter 1 . 2/11/2005
This is great. You do a good "Grissom".. Can't wait to read more of your work!
inmate23 chapter 1 . 2/11/2005
This was excellent! You've nailed him perfectly. Well done! I don't know why but when I read the title of your story I started humming Dido's Don't Leave Home and the weird thing is it fits perfectly to this story. Anyway, I loved it. Keep it up;-)
Augusta chapter 1 . 2/11/2005
You wrote Gris really well. So, don't worry.

Great story. I think CBS should incorporate this into an episode.
TERRY - cRaZy ItALian chapter 1 . 2/11/2005
I really appreciate the story and don't doubt of yourself 'cause (I think)Griss could really break Sara..and after (Love always must win)they return "friends"!

terry