Reviews for Lady In Blue
sprite-chan chapter 3 . 4/16/2002
what a kick ass take on the way of time compression, and that little scene at the end where they are talking and that's actually at the end of the game, that so ruled! loved it girl!
Mayonaka no Ame chapter 3 . 1/19/2002
ah! i still have goosebumps...that was so good and so chilling...few stories have gotten me really...involved (for lack of a better word), but congradulations on producing the most amazing fanfic i ever read
Bella Ragazza not signed in chapter 3 . 10/28/2001
*stares at screen open mouthed* WOW. i have shivers up and down my spine and im gunna cry. im so moved! that was so ORIGINAL. and SPOOKY. i read too much blah fanfiction but you put us all to shame. love the european touch. and...it was fuzzy but it sorted itself out...how clever it was a trick of ultemicia! i thought at first it was some weird alternate-reality fic or you were trying to stick them into our world. but...wow...and i was an art major so, well...this was truly fantastic and genius. please dont ever stop writing. people like you keep the site alive.
reichal chapter 1 . 7/22/2001
just adding to favorites list..
Chihiro chapter 3 . 6/23/2001
This is beyond a doubt one of THE most awesome fics I have EVER read! This one goes on my fav list! _
Happy chapter 3 . 6/12/2001
I loved it! I thought u wrote it really well. It took me awhile to catch on to the Time Compression thingy. I like they way its our world meets FF8 world. I've read a story like that before and loved it, but it wasn't completed so I didn't get to find out the ending. But ummm yeah, just tellin ya I loved since u wanted reviews. (Boy this is the longest I've written!) Keep up the good work! )
Carolyn3 chapter 3 . 5/18/2001
This has got to be one of the top 3 stories I've ever read! Ooh, it makes me get goosebumps all over! VERY original idea. I'm kinda obsessed with history, so that's probably one of the reasons I like it so much! WEE! This is SO GOOD!
Ashbear chapter 3 . 5/14/2001
I just had to come back and add this to my favorite stories! I read it when it first came out, but like a very bad girl I didn't review. So now I'm going back to everyone I should have reviewed and begging them for forgiveness. *Gets down on hands and knees. Sorry, sorry, sorry* This is one of the best I ever read here and just wanted to let you know that!
Lenore Bryck chapter 1 . 5/14/2001
cool story! i really like this one one. It's really good!
elsie chapter 3 . 4/29/2001
trip attack. loved every minute. thanks for the gud read. -elsie
Riona Hart chapter 2 . 4/8/2001
OKAY!Rinoa's dead so what does it have to do her in the first place?How did she die?by the way who in hell is Christy!But it was a good fic.
reichal chapter 3 . 4/6/2001
that. was. awesome. very orginal, well written, dramatic, mushy, believable, yadda yadda. i repeat: that was soo good. write more!
Larathia chapter 3 . 4/2/2001
Perhaps the only thing I don't like much about this story is that it's so short. You could do a lot with this, expanding on the similarities, the half-remembered clues. But I still like this one a lot, and kudos to you for writing it.
Lena chapter 3 . 3/31/2001
bravo. nice story. love it. keep up the good work! :)
Optical Goddess chapter 3 . 3/26/2001
OH MY GOD! This was great! At first it wasn't getting my interest, but as I read, I was mesmerized! That's so cool how that was all just a part of time compression and Ulti playing with him. This story reminded me of "The Odyssey" starring Armand Assante where the guy goes off to war and all the things he has to go thru to get back to his home and his wife. And how Rinoa finally saves him in the end, and we're back to the sweet balcony scene! Beautiful!
36 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »